Golden Triangle Speedway
October 01, 2014, 08:12:16 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 Race Season??  (Read 10998 times)
Brian88

« on: November 26, 2006, 04:30:00 pm »

Just wondering if things are panning out for the 2007 Season. Here it is almost December and no mention of a Banquet for 2006 season, and the front of the web page still has information about a race being cancelled. Just doesn't leave a very positive outlook for the 2007 season with a negative comment. See yall around !!
racefan

« Reply #1 on: November 26, 2006, 04:49:34 pm »

I have ask about the banquet several times and haven't heard any thing yet.They are probably still working it out. I would like to think we are at least reconized for at least finished 6th in points.But you know how that goes.... :?
racefan

« Reply #2 on: November 26, 2006, 04:52:03 pm »

I have ask about the banquet several times and haven't heard any thing yet.They are probably still working it out. I would like to think we are at least reconized for at least finished 6th in points.But you know how that goes.... :? They probably going to have a few changes in the rules too.read the rules they are now talking about a demolition derby.
butch1965

« Reply #3 on: November 26, 2006, 07:20:16 pm »

Banquet is being planned, have been reviewing rules in all classes, have already talked with HRP about their plans and schedule. I have already scheduled 6 ASCS Spint Car races for 2007, one each month April thru Sept, Also I have 2 SUPR Late Model races scheduled early in season with more optional. 2007 race season at Motorama will be starting early March and ending late August with one race the last weekend in Sept (ASCS) and The end of year race the first weekend in November. Alot of behind the scene work has been going on, I am trying to make the 2007 race season bigger and better. Would you Drivers like to have several Playdays during the off season (Jan and Feb)?

If anyone would like to help, call.
Butch Doyle 409 656-6504
rogracer2
« Reply #4 on: November 27, 2006, 02:29:04 am »

Butch,

I'm just one driver's opinion - I'd like to have at least 1 playday before the first race.

As far as rules for the bombers/pure stock, I like the rules that HRP has in place.

Roger
Bomber #2
7s bomber

« Reply #5 on: November 27, 2006, 03:42:01 am »

Butch,

I know I have been a little bit apprehensive when it comes to this upcoming racing season. But it may be a good idea to speak with Randy up at Gator to see the results of their Purestock rules meeting that they had today. It might give you a little better sense of direction reguarding any rules changes for that class.

Also, it may be a good idea to speak with a representative of 105 Speedway in Cleveland. It is supposed to reopen next season. They might be running on friday nights too, hopefully that isn't the case.

Just trying to help.... I will see if I can dig up some information on 105 speedway for you.

Also, if you are in contact with HRP, mention to them that you were UMP sanctioned this past season.... they are discussing possibly going outlaw in their Mods. Might be a good idea to tell them that you were UMP sanctioned with the G-60 tire rule. From what I understand, UMP is changing tire rules for next season, and it would be good for the racers to have Motorama, and HRP both running under the same sanctioning body.

Keep up the good work, and good luck with the banquet. I will see if I can help you out on finding a suitable place for the event.  

PM me Butch.... I am willing to help you if I can.

S Bomber/Outlawstock/Modstock/Purestock, whatever...lets race!
Rowdy51

« Reply #6 on: November 27, 2006, 11:13:02 pm »

Butch...I wouldnt mind having a playday or to in jan-feb just to get some more seat time in and do some adjusting on the car.

StreetStock 51
jhhuff2003
« Reply #7 on: November 27, 2006, 11:22:09 pm »

I would like to see some play days in Jan. and Feb. Cheesy
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #8 on: November 28, 2006, 05:18:15 am »

Butch, I would like to see a couple of play days if you can make it happen.  I would think latter part of January would be better, that way everyone can recover from Christmas and have time to get their cars together.  I know I could use the track time, as others would appreciate it.  Let me know if I can help in any way.

You can PM me for my phone number.  Talk to you soon and I hope you had a good thanksgiving.

JJ
racefan

« Reply #9 on: November 30, 2006, 12:46:11 am »

That would be great to have some playdays in the off season that will help out alot.thanks Butch. If there is anything you need help with email me @ jhracing101@aol.com thanks again.

« Reply #10 on: November 30, 2006, 08:18:31 pm »

Quote from: 7s bomber
Butch

Also, it may be a good idea to speak with a representative of 105 Speedway in Cleveland. It is supposed to reopen next season. They might be running on friday nights too, hopefully that isn't the case.

Just trying to help.... I will see if I can dig up some information on 105 speedway for you.   www.105speedway.net

honda90bass

« Reply #11 on: July 14, 2010, 04:21:53 am »

Cleveland races on Saturday nights

Harris Racing
jb88

« Reply #12 on: July 14, 2010, 11:51:56 am »

some one  get in a delorian time machine with M.j. FOX or a hot tub time machine   did i miss  something or did I  flip back in time whats goin on this is 2010  is it not mybe i need to get a news paper  Grin Shocked Huh
mod101

jhracing101

« Reply #13 on: July 15, 2010, 12:06:13 am »

I'm lost what year is it again?Huh

it is not how hard you hit,its how hard you get hit and keep moving foward!!!
jb88

« Reply #14 on: July 15, 2010, 02:57:53 am »

looks like   someones   timeing  is  off 
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: