Golden Triangle Speedway
October 20, 2014, 09:33:48 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 2007 schedule  (Read 5309 times)
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #15 on: February 16, 2007, 05:39:12 pm »

I want to address something here.  Number one, the comment made about finding local businesses to sponsor a big money race.  I agree everyone likes to race for big money and if the drivers of a certain class want that, then I would like to propose a challenge of going out and finding a business or two to put up some money.  Butch cannot do everything to generate the funds for all these races. 

Also 38 and 324 I can assure you that if I were a potential sponsor and was going to put money up, I would not put my money up for two people to talk trash on a message board.  Take care of your problems away from a computer.  Also it's not the most respectful thing to do to trash another track.  You don't have any money at stake in either of the tracks, so try not to cause any problems amongst the others.......just a piece of advice....

JJ

« Reply #16 on: February 16, 2007, 09:08:38 pm »

I TRY TO HELP GET THE GOOD WORD OUT ON ALL THE TRACK'S & RACING AROUND HOUSTON . I TOO GET A LITTLE UP-SET WHEN SOMEBODY STARTS TALKING TRASH. I KNOW WHAT YOU ARE TALKING ABOUT J.J., I'M A SPONSOR OF 2 CAR'S THIS YEAR. IT MAY BE LATE IN THE SEASON , BUT WE WILL HAVE A CAR OUT AT MOTORAMA THIS YEAR.  I HAD MORE TO SAY ABOUT MR. 38, BUT I'LL BE NICE. BOTH TRACK'S NORTH OF HOUSTON  ARE HAVING PLAYDAY'S THIS WEEKEND 10-17-07. 105 NOON til DARK, GATOR 5pm til 10 pm . 

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: