Golden Triangle Speedway
August 28, 2014, 11:08:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: LIMITED MODIFIED $1000 to WIN & USMTS $2000 to WIN  (Read 2184 times)
butch1965

« on: April 06, 2007, 01:58:14 pm »

FRIDAY NIGHT APRIL 27,

USMTS MODIFIED RACE $2000 to WIN
LIMITED MODIFIED $1000 to WIN
ALSO SCHEDULED FOR THIS NIGHT, OUTLAW STOCK/HOBBY STOCK & PURE STOCK/BOMBERS

This race will be run by USMTS officials

Spectators--Adult $15
                 Seniors $12
                 Kids 6 to 12= $5

Pits--$25
KAM

« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2007, 05:10:19 pm »

We are coming down from Dallas for this race.  Can someone please provide some hotel info in the area.  Thanks
rogracer2
« Reply #2 on: April 12, 2007, 06:48:42 pm »

Butch,

Is there an entry fee for Pure Stock and Outlaw Stock, besides the $25 pit pass? Is the payout the same as any other night? Will the results count towards the points?

Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2007, 01:22:09 am »

We are coming down from Dallas for this race.  Can someone please provide some hotel info in the area.  Thanks

KAM

Brian Boram and I are trying to get together a few hotels names and number that have suitable parking for the traveling racers.  We are taking steps to try and possibly get a reduced rate at some of them.  I know that our regular contingent of racers are excited about this race and we want to do whatever we can to accomodate those who are traveling. 
If I can do anything feel free to give me a call at 409.658.9050.  We will try and have the hotel info up (mainly for the parking situation) by the weekend.  We look forward to it.

Jonathan Johnson
butch1965

« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2007, 03:07:32 am »

Thanks Jonathan and Brian for the help, it has been getting busy lately.

rogracer2, no Motorama points at the USMTS race.  No entry fee for Pure Stock or Outlaw Stock.
Brian88

« Reply #5 on: April 13, 2007, 04:38:26 pm »

I just wanted to post a SPECIAL Hotel rate for the racers and fans coming to Motorama Speedway in Beaumont, Texas.
You can call the Holiday Inn at (409)842-5995 for a specail rate of $79.00 (normally $149). Just ask for the speedway rate, contact person is Angela who should also be at the track Friday night. There is PLENTY of parking for the Big rigs also.
 I would like to send a special thanks to Mrs. Seals for making this happen.
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2007, 09:38:56 pm »

Hey guys and gals.  Here are names of some other nice hotels in the area with plenty of parking.  I don't know how many people are coming and we are working on getting reduced rates at a couple of other hotels as well....but here are some names.

COMFORT INN OF BEAUMONT
SUPER 8
TRAVELODGE
HAMPTON INN
FAIRFIELD INN
LA QUINTA
COURTYARD

This will at least help your search we hope.

JJ

« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2007, 09:27:29 pm »

Hey guys and gals.  Here are names of some other nice hotels in the area with plenty of parking.  I don't know how many people are coming and we are working on getting reduced rates at a couple of other hotels as well....but here are some names.

COMFORT INN OF BEAUMONT
SUPER 8
TRAVELODGE
HAMPTON INN
FAIRFIELD INN
LA QUINTA
COURTYARD

This will at least help your search we hope.

JJ
DO YOU HAVE TEL.#'S FOR THE HOTELS ?

Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2007, 09:57:43 pm »

Not off hand, but if you got to yellowpages.com, type in the name of which ever one you want and put the City and State as Beaumont, Texas, they will come up for you.  I hope this helps.

JJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: