Golden Triangle Speedway
October 31, 2014, 07:10:00 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Question reguarding special events???  (Read 1136 times)
7s bomber

« on: July 11, 2007, 05:18:17 am »

Butch, As a loyal Motorama Outlawstock driver... I see the events posted for purestock with their $1000 to win races. I have seen both modified classes rewarded for their good car counts with special events and increased payouts.

What I have seen is outlawstock and modified stock do not get any reward. Granted, mod stocks car count has been decreasing the past few seasons, but outlawstock has been a 15 to 18 car field the past 2 seasons. But do we get a special event at least once this season. If the money was thrown out there, I would imagine the car count would be huge.

And with reguards to mod stock, if a modstock/streetstock shootout was set up between tracks, the interest would increase in that class as well.

I know its hard to please everyone, but it seems the same few are the ones getting pleased.

Hope the weather holds off.... looking forward to friday.  Good Luck everyone.

S Bomber/Outlawstock/Modstock/Purestock, whatever...lets race!
HS89

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2007, 09:09:26 pm »

I agree. A two track shoot out would be great. I know the 105 has been having a good count in their hobby class.  The competition would be awesome.  Now if someone could figure out how to beat Chase.

2007 Outlaw Stock Points Champion
DRTRK23

« Reply #2 on: July 12, 2007, 08:53:04 pm »

I know how HS89 Grin .... !!!
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #3 on: July 12, 2007, 09:42:34 pm »

Are the hobby stock rules at 105 and the Mod Stock Rules at Motorama the same?  I think that is a really neat class.  I am sure that folks like my dad, and some of the other 'old timers' would love to see a big race with those cars, as he had a couple at one time.  Maybe Basil and Butch could get together and run something later in the year as a couple week show....

JJ
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: