Golden Triangle Speedway
December 21, 2014, 01:15:59 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: rules change during a race  (Read 1929 times)
lollyb24

« on: August 05, 2007, 11:13:10 pm »

If you are going to change the rules to suite you after races have started why not just line up the cars and hand out money to those you pick to win and let everyone else go home.  Maybe because your car count would drop to only those who receive money that week.  Thats the same thing thats going to happen when drivers dont get a fair shake, they will go somewhere where they run a fair show and everyone has a chance.
hotshoes

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2007, 12:43:54 am »

are you talking about the modified race when the race was stopped twice
and the people got thier place back,when stated in every drivers meeting to check fuel caps. When several cars have been put to the rear for causing a caution for fuel caps.
lollyb24

« Reply #2 on: August 07, 2007, 11:54:57 pm »

that is exactly what I am talking about.  Also one of the same cars bring out two cautions in the same race but was allowed to continue to finish the race instead of being black flaged as others drivers have been
Slickyone

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2007, 02:18:03 am »

Quit your whiin!!!!!Would you like so cheese to go with that wine!!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes Tongue :'( :'( Grin
Brian88

« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2007, 02:45:48 am »

Hey Slickone if you were not involved why not pipe down. What they are saying is true and if that rule is good enough for some it should be good enough for everyone. I was black flagged earlier in the year for causing 2 cautions. This is THE RULES!! They should be the same for EVERYONE!!!
 It will be ok if there comes a time again that I may cause a couple of cautions it is gonna take more than a black flag to get me off the track!!!
Slickyone

« Reply #5 on: August 08, 2007, 03:57:35 pm »

What Im saying is everyone has break from the rules at least a couple times no one person gets it every race.Not involved yet but will be soon !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink Wink Wink Cool Cool Cool
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #6 on: August 08, 2007, 04:09:34 pm »

Hey scilycone I have a car if you want to get involved...I'll make you a great deal on it.  I have been sent off the track this year for two cautions...it was the rule, so I pulled off.   However, Brian sure brings up a good point.  But come join us in the modifieds, the water is fine.  Last week was a cluster, but those things happen from time to time.  IT should definitely make for an interesting next few weeks when this rule tries to be enforced.  I'm gonna be laughing in my helmet! 

JJ

Disclaimer:  The thoughts and opinions made in this post are the sole proprietorship of the person whose name is listed in the author block.  They are not meant or intended to be the views of any other driver, track personnell or anyone that cannot maintain a little humor and good fun.  However, the car is for sale and if someone had cash, I would make them a great deal!

Over and Out!
lollyb24

« Reply #7 on: August 09, 2007, 12:23:43 am »

slickone  maybe i can make my self a little clearer suppose you go to work one day and you really bust it all day, at the end of the day your employer tells you that your fellow employee really out did himself and they are going to give him your pay for that day.  This happens several more times during the coming months are you going to stay there or look for another job where you are treated fairly. 
mod101

jhracing101

« Reply #8 on: August 12, 2007, 01:19:03 am »

I feel you lollyb24, that is so true. Why is it that some people get bumped and the bumper gets black flagged and some people get RUNOVER  and nothing is done. Twice this has happened to me.  Angry

it is not how hard you hit,its how hard you get hit and keep moving foward!!!
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: