Golden Triangle Speedway
September 01, 2014, 07:28:11 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: fighting at the track  (Read 1266 times)
umpracer

« on: August 11, 2007, 08:40:54 pm »

What sanctions if any will be held against the two drivers for fighting.  This was a very bad situation and is only going to get worst if action is not taking.  Fighting and using a motor vechile as a weapon could cause serious if not fatal injuries.
racerpat9

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2007, 11:13:14 pm »

I   agree . Both drivers should loose all their points and be barred for the rest of the year they were both in the wrong and when they took their ramming cars into the infield, a lot of innocent people could have been hurt.
haulsas

« Reply #2 on: August 12, 2007, 03:32:13 pm »

Love to hear or rather read that I am not the only one that feels like I do about the Friday night incident. Those rules and penalties should be part of the General rules. And just in case some one had a great idea of pulling that krap on the last race of the year, then their penalty should carry to the next season. That race was for 400.00 damn dollars, that nor is any amount of money worth acting like that or risking hurting someone in the infield or any place for that fact. Its easy to get caught up in the moment, and act in a way you regret later, but you still need to be accountable for it.

See ya Friday
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: