Golden Triangle Speedway
October 31, 2014, 04:39:04 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Late Model Clip Car/ Super Stock  (Read 818 times)
Crash #7

« on: September 13, 2007, 11:04:08 pm »

For Sale is one Bad A** machine. You can ask almost anyone about this car. It is fast, fast, fast!!! I will sell race ready or package deal with 2005 dove tail car hauler with tool box, light, generator, & tire rack. Up for sale is a 2005 Monte Carlo Limited Late Model Clip Carwith a camaro front clip. Can also be a Super Stock or Hobby Stock Car. This car was points champion @ Texana Raceway Park in 2006 & lead points half the season this year & is currently second in points. The car has a 355 CI Chevrolet engine with KSE tandem Power Steering/ Fuel Pump. This car is run on methanol & has a $650.00 Methanol Carb. The cam is a Summit I believe 555/537 solid lift, roller rockers, Victor Jr. high rise intake, H Beam rods, 2 valve relief forged pistons( I think they are JE), 60CC World Products Sportsman II Heads with 200CC runners. New 2.5 HP mini starter, 175 2nd gear, 3 speed transmission. Ford 9" floater 3link. I think the tube chassis part of the car is a Shaw but I'm not sure. This is one super fast car. If you ever wanted a car that was dependable & that you could place top 3 with on any night @ most Texas tracks, this is your car. You can unload this car & feel confident that you'll bring home a profit. It has for us every night except one. (We had a clogged fuel filter) The fuel pump side of the KSE pump is brand new From KSE. The car has loads of parts that go with the car. Comes with 5 spare rims, at least 4 new tires (two of which never hit the ground) Numerous Pro shocks, suspension parts, Carb. Jets for alcohol Carb. Car was hit in door & door bar was broken, it has been rewelded but I would put a new cage if I were to keep it. A new cage is about $350.00 which is a cheap investment to insure safety. Only the best of the best. The picture is a recent picture. If you have any questions you can call me @ 361-781-2593, or you can email me @ kevinparker00@windstream.net. $7000.00 for car race ready or $10,500.00 complete package deal. NO TRADES. I will intertain serious offers only. Trailer also has 9500 Lb. winch. Car Placed 1st in heat race & 1st in feature race @ Texana Raceway Park this last weekend. We can email pics.

Car will race Motorama this Sat. if we can race
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: