Golden Triangle Speedway
November 21, 2014, 04:09:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Thanks Butch  (Read 1135 times)
Jonathan Johnson

« on: November 05, 2007, 04:08:49 pm »

Butch,

I wanted to say thanks for a fun year of racing.  You did a lot of new things that were fun to watch.  The Pure Stockers got to race for good money on a couple of occasions, as did some other classes.  The USMTS shows were great, unfortunately I could not make the last one due to my "regrouping" of the racing program.  The sprint shows are always fun and always filled with cars.  Even though there were a great deal of rain-outs (nearly half the scheduled events I believe), the events we did get to run were great.  The car-counts in most all classes were up and for the most part there was some great racing.  Even though there are always complaints, I want to thank you for your efforts with the race track and I am really looking forward to racing with you again next year!  Good luck to everyone that are racing any big shows left, and have a great holiday season. 

JJ
Brian88

« Reply #1 on: November 06, 2007, 12:20:54 am »

I just wanted to add something to what JJ said. I really enjoyed the SUPR Late Models and I know of a lot of others that also enjoyed them. I think with  some more publicity for that class the turn out will be much stronger. On another note it is sad to me when I run into people every day that does not even know that this track EXISTS!!. I hope this will improve in the future. I know that if the word gets out about the track the attendance will grow.

Thanks,
Brian Boram
Modified 88B
redroosterracing

« Reply #2 on: November 06, 2007, 02:18:14 am »

I too enjoyed my season, even though i only raced half the year. I think if enough of us pitch in a little more time to the track and its promotions WE can make it an even better place.   Thanks for every thing, Butch and all the people that help put on the shows.  Butch, I still would like to do the bike give away like we talked about, just let me know how we can make it happen and put it in your promotions for next year.  Willing to help in anyway, even though i live in Louisiana.       

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: