Golden Triangle Speedway
April 18, 2014, 01:20:28 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: streetstocks  (Read 4460 times)
mod3r

« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2008, 02:17:17 pm »

grumps go cry so where else i cant help it you get your ass out run by a station wagon
Grumps

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2008, 08:40:12 pm »

Mod3R

You talk a good game!  The ONLY night you beat us was the night YOU and your big station wagon caused the wreck that tore our car up!!!!!  By the way, I was not crying, just voicing my opinion.  Good luck Mod3R on the rest of your season blowing away the competition in your billy bad ___ wagon on the bricks you love so much!!!!!!
DRTRK23

« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2008, 12:48:43 pm »

I say put em all on g60's/kk-704 like IMCA ..... no grooving and no sipeing .... Grin
7s bomber

« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2008, 04:36:13 pm »

Hey grumps.... from a hobbystock driver who ran a few modstock races and streetstock races in Many and Glenmora as well, this isn't anything new. Where were you last season when the 50 car finished 2nd in a modstock race? Thats right, keith finished 2nd in a modstock race with a hobbystock. Fact is the 19 hobbystock a few years ago ran both classes in one night. And he was extreamly competitive. This just goes to show that you can build all the horsepower you want, if you can't get a bite then take some gear out, or loose a few horses.

S Bomber/Outlawstock/Modstock/Purestock, whatever...lets race!
billy5x

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2008, 08:16:55 pm »

7s,you know that that info was not supposed to make it to the general public...that used to be the best kept secret until you let it out..LOL..sometimes going slower is faster..
Grumps

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2008, 11:40:04 pm »

7s Bomber,

You are exactly on point!  The 50 car was on radials which is a better tire than the bricks.  Good luck explaining that to Mr. Wagon.  I guess it really doesn't matter as long as everybody is on the same tire, we just don't like them.
7s bomber

« Reply #21 on: May 09, 2008, 06:50:50 am »

Grumps, when a few of us hobbystocks ran Modstock last year.... You guys were on the Hoosier racing tires. Not the bricks/ asphalt pulloffs. I agree, they are crap. Sidewalls are too stiff.

7s bomber

« Reply #22 on: May 09, 2008, 06:55:05 am »

There are no secrets anymore billy5x. LOL.  That softener formula works BTW. Also try Acid based Air conditioning coil cleaner. Spray on, let sit for 30 min and rinse. Tires feel sticky!!!

Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: