Golden Triangle Speedway
December 21, 2014, 11:09:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Hi  (Read 8477 times)
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #15 on: May 25, 2008, 11:53:35 pm »

Dirtman,

I think you need to contact Glen to answer your questions and concerns.  He has posted his cell number on here many times.  I am simply the track owner's son and a racer at the facility.  However I did not point a finger at anyone...

It WILL NOT be explained in detail on this forum. 

Glen Johnson - 409-781-2801.

Jonathan Johnson

« Last Edit: May 26, 2008, 03:51:48 pm by Jonathan Johnson » Logged
redroosterracing

« Reply #16 on: May 26, 2008, 03:39:56 am »

GRRRRR   GET'EM  BOYS    SOMETIMES  THINGS HAPPEN THAT YOU DONT UNDERSTAND OR LIKE   BUT YOU EXCEPT THEM OR MOVE ON   KINDA LIKE AT YOUR JOBS       MOST OF US LIKE THE HAYNES FAMILY ( COMPETITIVE YES!!!) HOPEFULLY THEY WILL SERVE THIER SLAP AND COME BACK     BUT GLEN HAS TO PUT A STOP TO SOMETHINGS BEFORE THEY GET OUT OF HAND    BUT KEEP UP THE TALK  IT KEEPS THE FORUM ALIVE       BTU REMEMBER   ITS FOR FUN    CAUSE I KNOW YOU'RE NOT GETTING RICH AT IT!!!!!!!!!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
st.stock38

« Reply #17 on: May 26, 2008, 12:21:40 pm »

wonder what they did to danika in the indy car yesterday? if you get 2 weeks at the local dirt track. that girl must be in some hot water today!
jhhuff2003
« Reply #18 on: May 26, 2008, 05:01:47 pm »

Well from what I saw the 12 car was set up going into the turn(not spinning out)and the 91 bumped him,I am not saying it was on purpose but he did bump him causing him to spin causing the caution.so the 91 was charged with the caution,and I think that is how the officials saw it.I am not sure why the 92 was sent to the back,you would have to ask an official or Glen.Putting the 91 to the back and barring them for their actions after the caution were both good calls.It should let everyone know the BS will not be tolerated.Kep up the good work GTRP.
HookemHorns

« Reply #19 on: May 26, 2008, 06:38:55 pm »

hey dirtman91 its not a hater its the truth!....it seems that u cant handle the truth

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
janab

« Reply #20 on: May 26, 2008, 11:06:35 pm »

Hmmmm
HookemHorns

« Reply #21 on: May 27, 2008, 01:36:08 am »

thats nice that u know who i am!......big deal!

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #22 on: May 27, 2008, 03:17:03 am »

Dirtman and Everyone else,

It is perfectly fine for anyone to post on these topics.  However, since Dirtman deleted his posts, I will say that what I asked for him was to use some tact and not put a symbol that  could be taken as something else from another party.  Also, there is no need for name calling ("another Hater") because someone, or in this case, the rest of the board disagrees with you.  He mentioned that his symbol was to prove that he knew who someone else was.  Great...type out their name rather than a symbol is all I ask. 

I hope that everyone understands that ladies and children all read and post on this forum and I do not want anyone getting offended or feeling unwelcome on this board. 

Dirtman you are more than welcome to post on here, and make any point you want.  Just please, put some thought to it and  if you, or anyone, disagree do so with some thought. 

Thanks,
JJ
JeffBell8b

« Reply #23 on: May 27, 2008, 05:15:32 am »

Hey, 88fan didnt they have a show called As The World Turns or something like that? Light them boards up, I couldn't wait to check the latest news tonight to see who came up with the best scenerio. Grin

number88fan

« Reply #24 on: May 27, 2008, 01:19:19 pm »

Hey Jeff, I would light em up but some people have thin skin and in this kinder, gentler world we live in it isnt politically correct to do so. I have young kids so its kinda like dealing with them.
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #25 on: May 27, 2008, 02:42:16 pm »

Trust me boys, I've had to bite my tongue and re-type a few posts to keep them fair...

JJ
JeffBell8b

« Reply #26 on: May 27, 2008, 03:15:21 pm »

JJ,

Your doing a great job keep it up.This is all about having fun  on the dirt track.Some folks take there hobby a little to serious.I appreciate the close track with todays fuel cost.Thanks GTRP!!!!!! Smiley

mod3r

« Reply #27 on: May 27, 2008, 07:23:24 pm »

if ya ll dont like the calls that are made .. then find some where else to race.. glen and the whole crew are doing a fine job ...new big motor should be in the car in about 2 weeks .
Grumps

« Reply #28 on: May 27, 2008, 07:27:13 pm »

Grin  I agree with Jeff AND mod3r! (Oh my, is the sky falling??) 
JJ: you and your dad are doing a superb job with the track!  Keep it up!  These other folks need to quit sippin' on that HATERADE and get on with their lives.  We have another race night comin' up!!   Wink
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #29 on: May 27, 2008, 08:31:58 pm »

I appreciate the compliment, but I don't do too much there guys.  I offer some suggestions and use some contact that I have made through my racing to try and do some stuff on the marketing side.  Nearly all of what you see out there has been my dad's vision and hard work from a great many people.  Like I have said, I know he enjoys having the track and has a lot in mind in ways of continuing to improve.  In time it will.  All he asks is that people come out and try and enjoy themselves while having some fun going fast in circles. 

The limiteds have a cool June series that is being put on by Gary Watson Racing. 

Also, the full body classes have some special shows in the works too that will happen before years' end.  See you all Friday.

JJ
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: