Golden Triangle Speedway
October 24, 2014, 03:17:32 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Complete J&J Sprint Car Roller For Sale! Immaculate Car! 13 Races Old  (Read 1291 times)
Tommy11TJ

« on: December 30, 2008, 02:36:37 am »

I am selling my 87-1/2 by 40in. J&J Complete Roller. I bought this car brand new from J&J and recieved it in march of 05'. I had J&J put in safety bars on both sides along with the halo overhead and all tabs for the visor kit all the way around the cockpit. I did not spare one expense on this car. This car has approx. 10 races in 2007 and 3 in 2008 and has never been in any sort of wreck. Car includes 28gal. saldana tank w/bladder, Saldana Radiator, Winters Lightweight 4:86 thermal coated (black) rear-end, DMI Double row bird cages, Winters torque tube, MPD Bellhousing with internal Tourque Ball, Aerodynamic wing tree, Profile Power Steering, Willwood Calipers and Discs, Winters Floating rear hub, Billet Sure-lock Shifter, J&J Chrome front axle with all DMI Components, MPD Lightweight hydraulic wing Slider, All nerfs and bumpers are chromed, Kirkey Ultralight Seat w/ black pads, All Sanders wheels w/ beadlock and mud cover on RR, 4-Afco Shocks, 4 sanders torsion bars, frame powdercoated Bright White from J&J, Body Painted Pepsi Blue (aweso  me under the lights). This car is plumbed and ready for a driver and a motor. I have over $18,000 invested in this car as it sits. The profile steering and 2 rear rims are the only things that weren't brand new 13 races ago but are in great condition regaurdless. I take care of this car like it is my kid but I am forced to sell. Please email with any questions or if you would like more pictures and I will get back with you ASAP. $9,500 takes this perfect car! Email at TJmotorsports11@yahoo.com  Call  713-540-0539  Tommy J.     

« Last Edit: December 30, 2008, 03:36:44 am by Tommy11TJ » Logged
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: