Golden Triangle Speedway
November 01, 2014, 03:12:50 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3-6-2009  (Read 4020 times)
maddog

« on: March 07, 2009, 09:26:41 am »

THANK YOU GLEN JOHNSON!!!!! fantastic show.  Grin Grin Grin  what a night!!!  GREAT racing in every class. congradulations to all  the winners.  the improvements are very noticable and under appriaciated. As a racer, I thank you for the opportunity to race . see you at the races................

Madison racing#3
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #1 on: March 07, 2009, 04:50:03 pm »

I second that congrats Glen...cant wait for next week

GB 00

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #2 on: March 07, 2009, 05:28:24 pm »

I will pass this on to pops this morning.  I know he will greatly appreciate it.  He really loves doing things out there, making improvements for both the racers and fans alike.  I think we officially might have sold the place out last night, which was cool.  The pit-side concession stand will be finished soon enough, and the pit restrooms are lacking only a couple small things.  Thanks again to everyone who came out, and if you have a friend who has never been tell them about it.  I think GTRP has a comfortable environment for everyone.  Congrats to all the classes and winners, he did say it was a helluva show.  Not to mention all classes still finished by 1130!!!

JJ
jhhuff2003
« Reply #3 on: March 07, 2009, 06:27:35 pm »

Great night of racing.All of the hard work put in during the off season are definetly noticable.It is too bad the Pure Stocks ran after the Sprints,most people left after the Sprints and missed a helluva a race.You could have thrown a blanket over the top 3,and might have been better if a few cars wouldn't had broke.Congradulations to Ben Harris (I think).Thanks Glen for giving us an awesome facility to race at and get well soon.
HookemHorns

« Reply #4 on: March 08, 2009, 01:09:23 am »

question on why are the pit passes $30 this season and $20 for children 11 & under?....

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
dirtworks52

« Reply #5 on: March 08, 2009, 04:50:30 am »

far as i know they  are allways 30.00 when the sprints are there or a special event 
JJ said they were the same as last year 25.00 and what ever it was for 11 and under.
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #6 on: March 08, 2009, 05:33:45 am »

It's always five bucks more on special event nights like sprints, usmts, etc.  The regular nights are the same as last year.  No price increase. 

JJ
redroosterracing

« Reply #7 on: March 08, 2009, 06:03:49 am »

I too did enjoy ALL the racing friday night!!!!! Was a great show and night!!!  I was proud to look over at the spectator stand and see it filled. I brought a friend that never goes to the dirt tracks (more of a drag racer)(told him a monkey could hold a wheel straight).  lol  He just couldnt understand the hobby race, and how one car could run off and hide from the rest of the field.  What was i to say?Huh                                       

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
HookemHorns

« Reply #8 on: March 08, 2009, 10:45:33 pm »

oh ok my father was just wondering cuz he was told by someone that it was all the time

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
29Racing

« Reply #9 on: March 09, 2009, 04:48:30 am »

Hello Glen,

I just wanted to say "good job".  It's very apparent that you and help have spent many hours repairing (renovating) your facility.  I came out to support your track and was quite pleased with everything I seen.  I know my opinion doesn't add up to all that, but I can relate to what you've done and will have to continue to do.  The only thing I regreted was that I didn't find out till the day of the race (about 3pm) that the modifieds weren't on the schedule (which I had been looking forward to running all week long).  Again, great job and I hope you are feeling well by now.

Your friend,
Mike Walling
bigdog50

« Reply #10 on: March 09, 2009, 05:35:40 pm »

About that hobby stock that so called walked off and left the field.If i remember the 622 won my heat and my sister # 60 won the first heat and i might add she beat #19 Seals not to take anything from him or her but i heard that heat race they started single file because they didnt line up right.That 19 car might have had a problem or something in the heat because that car is fast at every track and a good driver.Now as far the feature the the track was just perfect for hobby stocks my car is 10 yrs old and i been racing for 11yrs so i know my car and plus a tacky track and 748 final that i changed wednesday and decent motor works good for me i wish all tracks stayed tacky all night but thats not possible with the heat.Some people need to watch the race and see what the cars are doing in the corners and the corner speed, i dont let grass grow under my tires dry or tacky tracks i'm there too have fun and race clean and put on a show for the fans p.s.I HOPE THE TRACK IS TACKY FRIDAY     Glen track and stands look great Grin
randy seals

« Reply #11 on: March 09, 2009, 08:05:38 pm »

no water please Grin. you missed another good one at bg saturday night. It was you kind of track. tacky all night long.
bigdog50

« Reply #12 on: March 09, 2009, 08:47:16 pm »

Hey Randy how many hobby stocks was at bg and was it really tacky all night just woundering.I was going to go to bg but i had to work and didnt want to change gears and trans for one night i will change trans and gear for the race on march 21.So i went to 105 and we ran first and the track stayed tacky even after the sprint B-main.I hope gtrp is tacky friday.Oh by the way what happen to your car in the heat race friday nite i thought you would win that heat with you starting on the front row.How do you draw good numbers for heats and if that dont happen somehow the invert you come out on the front row again lol Huh.Are you going to gtrp friday we need the car count up and bring some more cars from your area. Thanks Keith Wuenschel #50
randy seals

« Reply #13 on: March 09, 2009, 09:45:31 pm »

they had 7 hobbies I think which is 6 more from last week. I talked to 3 guys that didn't have their cars ready though. Track was tacky all night. I had about 220lbs of john hortch's mud on my car to prove it. Maybe you could outrun that 63 car but I couldn't. You know me though, I like dry as a bone.
maddog

« Reply #14 on: March 09, 2009, 10:34:26 pm »

748, YOU DOG Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked

Madison racing#3
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: