Golden Triangle Speedway
November 23, 2014, 09:37:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 3-6-2009  (Read 4030 times)
jhhuff2003
« Reply #30 on: March 12, 2009, 10:14:58 pm »

Yeah, I was wonderin what the deal was with the start of that heat.I thought they were going to hot lap for a couple laps.But that was probably the only bad thing of the night.On a lighter note,I would like to say hats off to the young lady in the staging area getting everyone lined up for the next race and letting us know how many laps were left in the race on track.
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #31 on: March 12, 2009, 10:54:27 pm »

Yea the start of the 1st heat of hobbies was my fault. It was my very first race and i thought we were going around one more time. But if there was a problem with the line up i would think they would line us up but i guess not. My bad guys...I got it figured out now.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
haulsas

« Reply #32 on: March 13, 2009, 12:22:11 am »

Yep, having her in the staging lanes is nice, she makes sure everyone is lined up correctly, and if you need to back up or move to let someone get in line she helps guide you back. She's doing a great job.....
maddog

« Reply #33 on: March 13, 2009, 02:31:15 am »

brown bro 00, apprieciate your honesty, you had a good race. it is suppossed to be the leader sets the pace, the flagman starts the race. so apparently that was a good start. Huh Huh Huh

Madison racing#3
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: