Golden Triangle Speedway
October 22, 2014, 03:01:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RACES AT 105  (Read 5405 times)
maddog

« Reply #15 on: April 01, 2009, 03:01:30 am »

Grin Grin ;Dslide job Shocked Shocked Shocked good looking cars from the pictures. see ya'll friday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Madison racing#3
bigdog50

« Reply #16 on: April 01, 2009, 03:10:17 am »

LOL im bad on names Grant oh Mad Dog called me and ask why i was calling you Glen lol i said oh shit lol o well its over know  Grin Grin Grin anyway if we have 20 or more car i think the purse goes up 100.00 i think you would need to ask Glen J. And roger what makes you think i will lap you.You ran good in pure stock and there is not much difference between the two classes but if you think you are going to get laped just hold your line and everything will be fine.You will like it in hobby stock at gtrp we have some good drivers in our class. Grin Grin Grin Grin
holdin1st

« Reply #17 on: April 02, 2009, 04:54:46 pm »

I really think the 00 is mad for being out drove.The 14 car was not fast just a good driver behind the wheel. We have looked at the videos and you the 14 got into each other one time when he was runnig up top and you drove way off into the corner and skated up the race track and yall went door to door downthe front stretch to turn one were he took the position away on the high side.

P.S. It was a bomber that beat you. It pulls 15 in of Vacumm, has Stock manifolds, 70 series tires, 7 in wheels, no beadlock, and a rochester Two barrell

Good run steve cherry 14 bomber
dirtbag

« Reply #18 on: April 02, 2009, 06:00:51 pm »

holdin1st   your running off at the mouth at a rookie. if your so bad come to bmt fri night and lets see what the bomber car has. oh wait nevermind cant come to gtrp because they tech and we dont have a buddy system here.
JUSTME00

« Reply #19 on: April 02, 2009, 06:27:42 pm »

HEY 7S,, GLENMORA USED TO BE A REAL NICE PLACE TO RACE AT.... I WAS THERE IN MY CAR THEIR FIRST RACE.. I LOVE IT THERE,, BUT THEIR TRACK OWNERSHIP HAS CHANGED HANDS OVER THE YEARS SO THE TRACK HAS GONE DOWN.. THE TECHING AT THUNDER VALLEY IS A JOKE.... I AM NOW GONNA BE TRAVELING FROM KINDER TO BEAUMONT EVERY FRIDAY TO RACE... I HOPE WE CAN ALL HAVE A GOOD TIME...

THANX, PATRICK LANGLEY
#00 STREET STOCK
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #20 on: April 02, 2009, 07:24:18 pm »

Thanks dirtbag... I am over it. I wish he would come to GTRP but they also black flag here to. and he can say what ever he wants to but i was out on the track also. I know there are to sides to every story but i beat him in the heat and it was a good clean race and we ran nose to tail. I guess he didnt want to get beat by me twice. I know i still have alot to learn but i drive racers clean and if cant get around you the right way well then i will be more than happy finishing behind you. But i do make mistakes.

Good Luck to everyone Friday night

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
dirtbag

« Reply #21 on: April 02, 2009, 09:24:40 pm »

no probablem brown..   i helped your uncle for years with his car back around 1988 i think so good luck fri ..
bigdog50

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2009, 09:42:44 pm »

I'm ready to race at gtrp friday and i hope we have a good car count in all classes.I would like to see 20 hobbies friday night lets get it on Grin Grin Grin Grin  p.s. i hope the track is dry i didnt change my 650 gear from battlegrounds Shocked Shocked Shocked
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #23 on: April 03, 2009, 01:00:22 am »

So i guess i should wish for tacky. I dont think it matters big dog you will be up there. You will adjust and do whatever you have to do.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
maddog

« Reply #24 on: April 03, 2009, 03:56:51 am »

maddog will be there.... Grin Grin Grin

Madison racing#3
randy seals

« Reply #25 on: April 03, 2009, 04:00:26 am »

you better change it keith. Grin
bigdog50

« Reply #26 on: April 03, 2009, 04:27:18 am »

I'm being lazy and don't fill like changing trans i will put some 255/60's on if the 275's don't work or if i fill the motor don't turn enough RPM.I think the hobbies are off next week i will change trans then.If i need to make a grove up by the wall i will i just hope the car sticks or i will have a problem with the WALL !!!!! Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin whatever i need to do.Randy you like dry slick and are you coming to gtrp we need some cars.I made some changes to my car on handling for dry slick i hope it works,the car wasnt handling right in bg and tore up some shit in turn one of the feature i gess when i hit that hole in turn one but that was my fault.See everybody tomorrow lets race Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed Lips sealed
badboy29

« Reply #27 on: April 03, 2009, 03:55:31 pm »

Hey 00 I past you for 2nd and was going to run that 4 car down untill Steve Cheery spun me out a few laps later and the track missed the call untill 2 laps had went by and the track officals said sorry about that what can you do.... and then to top it off he got busted on the tech pad Luv racing at 105 just some guys need to drive to there abilities not over there head see u guy Saturday.... 29 B  Team REALTREE
bigdog50

« Reply #28 on: April 03, 2009, 04:37:09 pm »

Hey badboy29 have you ever raced at gtrp before,you need to come try out our track on fridays bmt cars go to 105.I think i have raced you at 105 this season (it's the camo car right) good looking car  Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #29 on: April 03, 2009, 08:55:47 pm »

So Steve got busted at tech?

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: