Golden Triangle Speedway
October 02, 2014, 12:13:44 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SBC 385ci Engine - FRESH REBUILT  (Read 716 times)
Crash #7

« on: March 31, 2009, 02:05:24 am »

I have a small bolck chevrolet 385ci engine thats was fresh rebuilt. I bought this engine with a drag car. The short block was built by Spillers in Houston/Baytown area. It is a 350 block bored 40 over with 4 valve relief pistons (unknown what brand), the rods & crank I was told are eagle. The cam is a compition cam: Grind # CS 314H-R10 lift is 600/600 with a 110 lobe sep., Duration @ .050 intake 252 exhaust 252. I still need to pickup the heads in Houston. The are Vortec heads that are fresh rebuilt also. I can substitute a set of big valve chev. heads 2.02 / 164, if that would work better for someone. Those heads can be ran as is but have not been machined. They have about 12 weekends on them & came off my Super Stock Alcohol car. I also have a set of Comp Cam CS Retro Hyd roller lifters & a set of 1.5 roller rockers that go with the engine. The shortblock is complete. The rest of the stuff is hear but not assembled so buyer can use whatever head gaskets they want. I also have a set of ARP head bolts. A stock Aluminum Intake also comes with this engine as well as the water pump & alternator. The engine has a chrome claimer pan & chrome timing cover. It also comes with a chrome harmonic balancer.

The motor does not come with Carb., Dist., headers, or valve covers.
There is a lot of money in the short block alone. The price for this engine is $2500.00 FIRM.
If interested call 979-216-8907. I am located in Sweeny, Tx.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: