Golden Triangle Speedway
November 01, 2014, 03:04:10 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-1-09 Pure Stock Feature  (Read 14761 times)
gfi17ps

« on: May 06, 2009, 08:59:23 am »

This is my first year in racing and dont k now kyle daniels from adam but if he races like he did on friday i just as soon take him out on lap one before he takes anybody out like he did with 2 to go. I know things happen on a race track but the was just a bone head move on his part, glad he was kicked off and everybody was ok
haulsas

« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2009, 02:36:35 pm »

First of all, who ever you are, there was alot more that happened on that track than you obviously are capable of putting together. I had been hit by that car 6 friggin times, twice while lining up under caution, and I dont mean an accidental tap. Once coming out of turn 4 so hard it lifted the back of my car up and that was nothing more than an attempt to spin me out. I have raced for 4 years and been blacked flagged 2 times. Both with the same driver, and both for someone trying the same stupid krap. Had he been black flagged or put to the back for rough drivin like he deserved, and like anyone else would have been, that never would have happened. But, of course it didn't. Since this is your first year racing, I will offer you the opportunity and see if you still feel that way after a full season of racing. As far as "You taking me out in the first lap", this can apply to you just like him. He told me at my car "Thats ok, you'll have one next week", and if that is how its gonna be, thats fine with me. Get your ass a bunch of parts cars, cause your gonna need'em. Or you can come out there and race, and drive like a normal human being and not some jack ass, who thinks he is above the rules, and you'll do just fine. By doing that you will never have any problems with me, you'll have someone to help you if you need it. You know like people are supposed to act. I don't like having trouble with people, and dont like trouble on a track, but I AM NOT GONNA HAVE MY CAR BEAT ON CAUSE SOMEONE THINKS THEY ARE GONNA GET AWAY WITH IT. Your car is gonna get hit, your gonna get bumped, and yes your gonna be in wrecks that weren't your fault, but not beat on constantly cause someone wants you to check up and let them have your line. Give it time and you will see what I am talking about.

The only thing that I can promise you is Glen is not gonna put up with a bunch of wild ass behavior on that track. I haven't had my full length conversation with him yet, but I know him well enough to know that he is going to make sure to have one with me before I race again. Whatever, the case maybe, hard feelings and all we are out there to race for about enough money to pay for our trouble and maybe a part if you manage to win first place and that is all its for. The last time I looked in the stands there weren't any NASCAR scouts over there looking through the Pure Stock class for future drivers. It's just for fun, try to remember that.........

One more thing, just for the record, I wasnt proud nor happy about what happened the other nite, but if the hitting and beating hadn't started that type reaction would have never even crossed my mind.....
00wallcrawler

« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2009, 03:12:43 pm »

You know Haulas I try to tell my drivers if you think some one is going to take you out to come and tell me BEFORE the race and I will watch. You don't have an incident and then say  he told me he was going to do that. I don't know the corner people out there but there has to be one you can talk to if you have a problem. I bet they watch you and the other guy this week what do you bet. Buster Deen
haulsas

« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2009, 04:11:18 pm »

I believe you, and I appreciate the advice. I looked at the pics on the photos site,and it has a picture of Glen starring directly at me and the other driver, the only problem was, I remember when we were together that close and the next turn was where this took place. I will take your advice,,,,thanks,,,,and yes sir, I have a really good sense they will be watching,,not just this weekend but for a long time,,,,,
bigdog50

« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2009, 04:22:01 pm »

Hey Buster Deen i'm sorry i went in the pits so fast to tech after the feature but my car was running so hot i wanted to shut it off. I hope i didn't hurt the motor,i will find out this thursday Huh Huh Huh thanks the big dog #50 I hope i can make it back to 105 this sat. also. And hausas i know what your talking about because the hobbies had a little of that type of driving friday.But i have went to some corner people like Buster Deen at 105 myself and said they need to watch  somebodys car i had a problem with and he said he will watch them and things worked out just fine so just keep that in mind Huh Huh Huh
haulsas

« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2009, 04:51:16 pm »

Thanks Bigdog, thats what I will do from now on. GFI17ps, I guess this is the way to handle it. So, with you being a new driver, read both of these guys advice because they are right. But, pay attention to mine also, because sooner or later, both of them are going to fit into a situation in or around you...if you watch the cars ahead of you, along with the track you will be able to see stuff like that developing,,just some friendly advice,, so when it does,,lay back a little till its all they are paying attention to and then you can pass both of em..pay attention to the line up board on a feature, look where certain drivers are so yo will know where to watch for certain cars,,if some are behind you then you know their going to be coming sooner or later.,,just some friendly advice....,,,,So Bigdog, did you end up with one of those SS monte carlos??
randy seals

« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2009, 05:16:50 pm »

take care of it in the pits. don't tear your cars up. A black eye won't cost you nothin Grin
haulsas

« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2009, 05:21:17 pm »

yeah, and you can drink beer and laugh about it sooner.....
gfi17ps

« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2009, 11:40:32 pm »

So i guess its tracy's fault for hitting the 5 and my fault for hitting tracy. I was watching the track and the cars. By the time tracy spun i was right there on his door and could do nothing. I do have fun doing this and will continue to have fun doing it despite what happened. Also the 83 gave me more than a few taps during the race but i didnt dump him for it. Its ok though, i'm not upset anymore, just wanted to give my opinion since nobody was around after the accident. I'll be beack out there after i bend the frame back to normal.

Dont know what the whole NASCAR scouts comment was about, I have fun doing this, not looking to impress anybody
jhhuff2003
« Reply #9 on: May 07, 2009, 12:21:52 am »

I drive the 83 and if I gave you any taps it was not on purpose.I know I did tap a black car and I thought I apoligized to the right person.I am not a rough driver,I don't want to have to do any extra work on my car no more then anybody else.Again if I tapped you it was not intentional.     Thanks,Huff

dirtworks52

« Reply #10 on: May 07, 2009, 01:32:23 am »

watch out huff he's gona take u out on the first lap hehehe lol Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Cheesy Kiss
jhhuff2003
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2009, 01:41:21 am »

Huh Undecided Grin
haulsas

« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2009, 02:36:56 am »

Well, let's see, we can start with the 83 car. I have raced behind, infront of, beside that car and never touched or rubbed whatever you want to call it. He drives clean and has since he started as far as I know. So, if he bumped you call it racing, Like he stated, he found someone who he thought was the right one and apologized. As far as not being able to find someone, I stoud on the ramp of the bleachers in plain sight of everyone so I would be easy to find in the event someone had some idea they wanted to go over with me. Now,on to something else, I dont think you meant when you wrote it...The idea about "taking me out" I am sure you meant the flagman RIGHT,,Let me share something with you since you havent raced that much......and didnt see it,,,,I gave my line up to someone one night to let them by me, and that wasnt enough for them,they wanted more room,it ended up with me hitting one of those infield tires and rolling my car several times, and tearing the hell out of it, with advice from some EXPERIENCED racers, I realzied that was a bad idea. I dont do that anymore,NEVER,,,,this doesnt mean tear the hell out of someone when they try, it just means if you can pass,or out drive me, or take advantage of my mistakes (and I make them)then keep your ass back where you belong, one more thing on the black flag krap,,, I have never been sent to the rear for rough driving either..Most of those drivers(including me) have raced each other for years,, and know each other well..would do anything to help the other one get their car out their to race..even in a feature that they know they probably wont be able to beat him in,,,.and yeah, that goes for me and Eddie too....so don't be mislead.,,,I looked at your point scores, you have only raced maybe 2 times at Motoramma,,dont take what happened as a normal event, cause it aint..If you need help those other drivers will help you, including me...all you gotta do is ask,,,,.......Ok, this is getiing old,my fingers are tired and I think my dog needs to take a dump she keeps going in a circle like she is leading a feature..but, I know it aint so cause she aint hit the couch yet///////////.   
haulsas

« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2009, 02:39:41 am »

oh yeah,,, Aaron,,Dirtworks 52,, I just washed your old limited,,,and when I left the carwash I got pulled over cause my left trailer light was out...The cop got so interested in looking at the car he just said to get it fixed.....lol...........just though you'd get a kick out of that.....
dirtworks52

« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2009, 12:38:20 pm »

no kidding wish i had that luck Roll Eyes Tongue
Pages: [1] 2 3 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: