Golden Triangle Speedway
October 25, 2014, 09:57:19 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-1-09 Pure Stock Feature  (Read 14597 times)
jbtuner
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2009, 01:28:03 pm »

I agree with haulsas. The man drives very rough. Thinks he owns the track and you should give it up to him. Never gets black flagged. I saw him flip upside down from his aggressive driving. Thats is where I draw the line. Bumping and rubbing is part of racing. And you do have to replace things every week. Unless he wants your place. Then you usually have to replace your entire car every week!!!!! This needs to be stopped. They say he's a seasoned driver Huh? Where does that come from?Huh
~ Kim ~

« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2009, 02:07:21 pm »

Hey....its all good guys.....let this guy that started this post race with the one that was so called took out by Kyle for a year.......LMAO! He will get to know the way this person drives, replace a car part or 2...... he will be changing his o so unknowing comments about what he thinks happen. I have watched and been around Kyle since he started racing. The man has moved over, said many sorrys to drivers for taps that he couldn't help or they couldn't help......any one that knows him and has watched him drive know that he is a clean driver, enjoys racing and helping anyone out that may need help. U might wanna get 2 know some1 before u start running you mouth about sum one you don't have a clue about! Just a thought MR....and also sir...could you please do me a favor and let me know the night that you plan 2 take him out in the first lap cause i don't wanna miss it!  Wink
jbtuner
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2009, 02:23:15 pm »

I've known Haulsas since High School and hes one of the most courtous drivers on the track and the 2 times he's been black flagged for taking #8 out,,,,,#8 deserved it. By the way I have the other one on video !!!!!!   I wanna know too!!!!
haulsas

« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2009, 03:29:38 pm »

Hey JBtuner,,,your youngster was rolling pretty good in that nova the other nite....
jbtuner
« Reply #19 on: May 07, 2009, 07:48:04 pm »

Yeah talk about holding on by a thread....that was the bolt in his steering!! Had to replace the adaptor on the carb ystdy and go with the one that Glenn's making everyone run..(cheap one) we'll c how that works out tmrw.
« Last Edit: May 07, 2009, 08:44:40 pm by jbtuner » Logged
haulsas

« Reply #20 on: May 07, 2009, 07:52:36 pm »

Yep, that steering is a sorta important part...lol,,,he was hookin up and running when I could see him....
jbtuner
« Reply #21 on: May 07, 2009, 08:12:25 pm »

Yeah...he's learning. Wish others would ! 
jbtuner
« Reply #22 on: May 07, 2009, 08:52:06 pm »

Do you get points for starting the feature but, not finishing it?
gfi17ps

« Reply #23 on: May 07, 2009, 09:07:05 pm »

i kmow it wasnt intentional huff, i knew that on the track during the race, it just seems like daniels gets in a wreck and its my fault, i'll never take anyone out of a race on purpose, just wanna log laps and figure the car out, and it wasnt me you apologized to after the race but you dont have to, no big deal. Just figured daniels would have said something to everyone involved in the wreck he caused, especially me and tracy
haulsas

« Reply #24 on: May 07, 2009, 10:24:59 pm »

There is no s on my name unless you are showing possesion of a person,place,thing or an inanimate object. It will look like this when spelled correctly Kyle Daniel,,,try it out,,it's sorta easy...Oh, I almost forgot,,yes, I am truly sorry that you were involved in a vehicular altercation on a racing surface involving another competitor because of my unharnassed lust for destruction and devastation. I hope you will accept my most humble and truly remorseful apology for an inconvience this dispicable and unexcusable behavior may have caused you. I am currently searching my soul for the courage to continue with my unfinished work of becoming a decent, and good person. It will be a long journey for me, and I can only hope that you can find the patience inside of your magnificient soul to assist me with my development and self improvement. You are a true inspiration to me, and I hope one day to be a mere fraction of the spectacular being that your evolutionary travels have allowed you to become. 

As far as an apology to Skeeter (Tracy), sorry for anything I did to you car. You know I would never do anything intentionally to you or your car. Once again,,I'm truly sorry Tracy....and I will tell you that in person when I see you.....

Now can we stop this krap......
utterback
« Reply #25 on: May 07, 2009, 10:26:17 pm »

give em hell rookie!  the way everybody made it sound on this topic, the #66 did nothing wrong and they were blaming #5.  I learned that if you have a problem with someone you should take care of it in the pits.  Some guy last year blatenly wrecked me in turn one and tore my car up and i ran over there and we had words and worked everything out, since then we haven't had any issues on the track.  And hopefully #17 you can get your frame straight again and be out at the track very soon and get some seat time.

On another note, I think the pure stock class is a very fun and competitive class and fun to watch..

And Aaron #52 thanks for the trailer, I really appreciated it.

See ya'll at the races!!
haulsas

« Reply #26 on: May 07, 2009, 10:43:09 pm »

I dont thing there is any dispute over the idea that I handled it wrong,,,
dirtworks52

« Reply #27 on: May 07, 2009, 11:48:21 pm »

right on utterback, and no problem, anytime!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes Grin
haulsas

« Reply #28 on: May 08, 2009, 04:23:47 am »

Thanks for the sponsor of the 1 on 1 race,,you should have came to the fence when you were in the infield, I would have gave you a beer,,,.lol,,,Tracie's car isn't going to be ready tomorrow, so he is going to drive my car in the feature, not the ROC feature, the scheduled race feature. I will be driving it in the ROC feature. Tracie races for points, like alot of us do in this class, and I THINK my behavior last week could effect his points in a bad way since his car will not be ready and its a double points nite. This is primarily due to being hit in the door......a place on a race car where you NEVER hit someone.,,,, a place where you take the entire field of cars out before you hit someone in the door. Even as mad as I was at Eddie, I would have never hit his door...you hear that #17,,,,the door is a no no....No bisquit for hit'n the door....at any rate,,,if you have or anyone else has a boner for me, then put a rubber band around it until next week, cause it won't be me driving......hugs and kisses to all my adoring fans
« Last Edit: May 08, 2009, 03:55:37 pm by haulsas » Logged
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #29 on: May 08, 2009, 06:40:56 am »

This is primarily due to being hit in the door......a place on a race car where you NEVER hit someone.,,,, a place where you take the entire field of cars out before you hit someone in the door. Even as mad as I was at Eddie, I would have never hit his door...you hear that #17,,,,the door is a no no....No bisquit for hit'n the door....at any rate,,,if you have or anyone else has a booner for me, then put a rubber band around it until next week, cause it won't be me driving......hugs and kisses to all my adoring fans
[/quote]

LOL!! So funny but true.  I like your style Kyle!

JJ
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: