Golden Triangle Speedway
September 01, 2014, 09:03:03 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: 5-1-09 Pure Stock Feature  (Read 13815 times)
jbtuner
« Reply #30 on: May 08, 2009, 01:59:18 pm »

That's the way Kyle is,,,,and always has been. I think it's very sportsman for him to allow Tracy to drive his car in the dbl points race. That's the right thing to do.
jbtuner
« Reply #31 on: May 08, 2009, 05:09:43 pm »

GOOD LUCK,  KYLE DANIEL,   and to the ROC drivers. Please, go out there and make our class PROUD !!!
racin747

« Reply #32 on: May 08, 2009, 06:31:23 pm »

well i know everyone has put in there 2 cents so i guess for what its worth i will......im not poositive but i think kyle wrecked the wrong guy i dont think eddie was hittin him i think it may have been someone else but i cant recall the other cars around him..... but im sure regardless eddie isnt happy and will prob retaliate....i would the man just broke his axle and transmission not to mention the severe chassis damage.. but i am not sure who else was involved but i know eddie just got to him before he passed him so how could he have been hittin him.
jbtuner
« Reply #33 on: May 08, 2009, 06:41:07 pm »

You need to go back to page one and read Haulsas first comment.It's second on the page !!!
jbtuner
« Reply #34 on: May 08, 2009, 06:45:31 pm »

I hope thers not any retailiations..it's racing and we need to make this class about having fun and letting the starters learn how to race...If their in it for money...they need to move up in class!!!  AND LEAVE THE TEMPERS AT HOME!!!
j-dub

« Reply #35 on: May 08, 2009, 07:38:12 pm »

I think kyle is a stand up guy.....me and him had problems several years ago but we have since resolved our issues and have become extremely good friends. I think everyone is entitled to loosing their tempers here and there I have never seen him drive in a bad way at all......as for the little guy that started all this b/s by putting it on here calm down sparky its racing stuff like that happens everynow and then and you havent been in racing long enough to already be stirring stuff up on the internet you will learn kyle will race you hard and clean.......ohh and Aaron G. good luck tonight hope ya do good buddy i am ready to see youi put that grocery getter in the big VL!!

go hard, do work
haulsas

« Reply #36 on: May 08, 2009, 07:52:59 pm »

Yep J-Dub,, Aaron is about to bring home the bacon,,,,I'm sorry that Eddies car was tore up, parts are expensive and a pain to change when it's for no good reason. I talked to several people that all said the same thing about who was doing the hitting and beating,,,,I had several things wrong with my car after this incident also, so don't think because i drove away I was unscaved. Every thing from the spindle to the frame was bent, upper and lowers, along with the frame. Keep in mind,, hitting each other was how this got started, so the retaliation idea is a double sided sword.....
dirtworks52

« Reply #37 on: May 08, 2009, 08:12:52 pm »

yea sure hope so j-dub  its been a long time coming since last year when i took the lead and the coil wire came off, owell u can't learn if u don't make misstakes  i guess...   thanks for the support
haulsas  don't give away no secrets about my car now!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  wouldn't want to have to take u out on the first lap!!!!!  hehehelol Roll Eyes Shocked Grin Cheesy Kiss
haulsas

« Reply #38 on: May 08, 2009, 08:18:13 pm »

I am hoping I can officially retire from my days of having the black flag waved at me, but I doubt you will be able to take me out, unless you are laping me, I will be in the back listening to my new "Total Transformation" tapes and hoping to complete another successful circle before having my red turd 66 taken out.....
jbtuner
« Reply #39 on: May 08, 2009, 08:48:19 pm »

WE'RE HEADING OUT GUYS......good luck.....and tuck your shirts!!!!!!  (for pics that is!!! lol)

C U THERE !!!!!
jbtuner
« Reply #40 on: May 08, 2009, 08:50:29 pm »

Hey Haulsas...tonights the night for laughter...remember...
haulsas

« Reply #41 on: May 08, 2009, 08:54:28 pm »

Yep, I will keep that in mind,,,c ya'll in a bit,,,
dirtworks52

« Reply #42 on: May 08, 2009, 09:03:19 pm »

yeh thats right haulsas  i will be laping u tonight maybe twice   well ur car anyway
gfi17ps

« Reply #43 on: May 10, 2009, 11:56:55 pm »

Yea i guess i guess i should have hit Tracy in the quater or fender instead of the door but seeing as how i had absolutely no time to do anything when i saw Tracy spinning i guess its my fault his car was not in the feild on friday, thanks for bringing that to my attention Kyle, i guess you had a better perspective about me hitting Tracy than i did despite the fact that i was driving my car.
gfi17ps

« Reply #44 on: May 11, 2009, 12:01:22 am »

I drive the 83 and if I gave you any taps it was not on purpose.I know I did tap a black car and I thought I apoligized to the right person.I am not a rough driver,I don't want to have to do any extra work on my car no more then anybody else.Again if I tapped you it was not intentional.     Thanks,Huff

I know you tapping me wasnt intentional a couple weeks ago, and to be honest i'm not totally 100% sure it was you, i just knew i was getting tapped by someone, but was only saying that to make a point to haulas. no problems here with you and me buddy
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: