Golden Triangle Speedway
August 01, 2014, 07:43:54 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: JEFF BELL  (Read 936 times)
utterback
« on: May 11, 2009, 09:54:31 pm »

Hey Jeff i owe you a tire and maybe a wheel thanks to my bone head driving i should have put mine back on but i got lazy call me so i can get you fixed up and sorry about that, and your son looks like hes going too do just fine in that 8 car ,call me thanks Jud 201-7219
JeffBell8b

« Reply #1 on: May 12, 2009, 02:58:01 pm »

Hey Judd, don't worry about it we will work something out.I might need something from you one night and you can help me out. Enjoy racing with you guys!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Jeff Bell

utterback
« Reply #2 on: May 12, 2009, 10:22:24 pm »

Jeff i appreciate that i will mount another tire on there so you will have a spare for friday nite thanks for being cool about it ,will you and Joe be there friday?
JeffBell8b

« Reply #3 on: May 13, 2009, 01:38:05 am »

I am planned to be in Ok.,but Andrew will be driving the 8B and Joe is planning to be there. Sounds like the ole street stockers are coming together for some good races. It's really good to see a good car count. Jeff Bell

utterback
« Reply #4 on: May 13, 2009, 02:18:47 am »

yes sir the car count was good i really wanted to finish that one but i got into Johns 101 car and my nite ended early and i was very impressed with Johns good sportsmanship and he knows i don't race that way but Gerald Collins might have his car out there in the next couple of weeks and i think Bobby Johnson will be out there but even though there are some cars in a diffrent time zone i love racing against all you guys and it seems like this class is starting to gather up a lot of cars and everybody seems to be very competitive.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: