Golden Triangle Speedway
July 28, 2014, 04:22:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Movin on Up" Night  (Read 2620 times)
jbtuner
« on: May 23, 2009, 05:54:46 pm »

Wow, what a night for Pure Stock 66 & our 22x.

Haulsas, you deserved that award last night. Will get your pic I took to ya. Way to go....best sign of sportsmanship I've seen in awhile.

22x, way to go on your 4th place in the feature. Even tho you didn't get to "move on up", your still "movin on up" in our books....Happy Memorials Day to you...Thanks for your Service time for our Country.  Mom & Dad

Same goes out to all the other Veterans out there as well.
« Last Edit: May 23, 2009, 06:34:22 pm by jbtuner » Logged
haulsas

« Reply #1 on: May 24, 2009, 04:07:59 pm »

Thanks, I was happy to receive the award, thanks for the pic also...I know what you mean about Memorial Day..while we were having fun and racing, soldiers were keeping us safe....congrats on the 22x,,,he was smiling and laughing in the car when we were beside each other on the track,,,which wasnt for long cause he took off....lol......car looks good from the back.....cya
jbtuner
« Reply #2 on: May 25, 2009, 12:39:21 am »

LOL !!! Haulsas....he's finally getting the hang of it...you knew he was in the Army for 2 yrs hu??  I'm glad he's home. We still pray for and send care pkgs to his buddies overseas.
We need more sponsors for the back side of that car...lighten it up a lil so when we pass ya it's more than just a blue streak!! Lol...getting a lil luckier on the drawings an getting something other than 28 or 29 would help too...again..way to go..
haulsas

« Reply #3 on: May 26, 2009, 02:53:16 am »

I knew he had been in the army,,I spent 8 years in it,,should have stayed but came home instead....Im glad he is home and not over there....when i was younger I didnt think about it that way, but, I guess when you get old enough for one of them to be your kid its looked at differently......anyway, those hi # draws can be a problem...had a few lately too...lol....
bigdog50

« Reply #4 on: May 26, 2009, 05:42:21 pm »

Anybody know who won the street stock shoot out at 105 speedway sat, i looked at there web site and it's not posted
dirtbag

« Reply #5 on: May 26, 2009, 06:18:21 pm »

seals won it but didnt make the weight and had to go get his own scales  Grin then he passed tech ............
Jetscreamer

« Reply #6 on: May 27, 2009, 12:00:03 am »

They were the Collins scales!!
st.stock38

« Reply #7 on: May 27, 2009, 02:56:04 am »

seems everyone was having trouble with the scales this weekend. bg did too!
jbtuner
« Reply #8 on: May 27, 2009, 08:56:04 pm »

Haulsas...how did 5 get to start on the pole? He didn't pack.
jhhuff2003
« Reply #9 on: May 27, 2009, 10:16:47 pm »

I'm glad you brought that up JBTuner,I noticed that too.There were a few others that didn't pack and started up front.I thought about not packing next time I race and see what happens,but I guess it don't matter if I pack or not,I always draw a bad # and start in the back anyway.
haulsas

« Reply #10 on: May 28, 2009, 12:52:50 am »

I thought he was in the first heat,,I raced the second,,,he may have started in the back of the heat and then placed hi, so that would be an up front for the feature...i THINK that was what happened....so ya'll ready for friday,,,,
dirtworks52

« Reply #11 on: May 28, 2009, 01:50:34 am »

Haulsas...how did 5 get to start on the pole? He didn't pack.
Heres how it worked in a nut shell     Yes he was in the first heat     and  also that i might add i finaly won one       he got second   and 45b  got third        well of course   a 3 was drawn   witch inverts the 3 front rows.    so the inside front row would be     45b,   5,   52....  and then the rest of the field as they finished..        and then this brings me too why  5 got on the pole.    guess who didn't line up right or wanted in the back   for some reason i don't know if he was in the race....   so of the 5 gets to start up front on the pole................... Shocked Cool Grin       
racin747

« Reply #12 on: May 28, 2009, 01:57:24 am »

yeh dirtworks 52 got it right but also the fact that its a friday night track everyone understands how it can be hard to make it real earely to track he was probly hung up with work or something i mean do they penilize you for having to show up late or are they leanant????dont think my spelling right oh well long long day.
dirtworks52

« Reply #13 on: May 28, 2009, 02:03:11 am »

oh yea almost forgot....   he probably has someone draw for him   being he does't show up till  730 or so.....    and my guess about that come from my experience last friday....     got a flat   on the way to the track....   thankfully Mark Harris came too the rescue......  well in the mean time  his wife call and had someone draw for me as i have hered of many of times being done for other racers in the past that might have a long drive or may get off of work late maybe in the 5 cars case........okay back to the flat...  on my way again  and disaster strickes again.....   no cash and new debit car no pasword for it yet..... any way that took another 15 minutes or so.....   so point being i did'nt make it in time too pack the track but started on the front row through the draw........ so here is my experience with that simular situation  which i hope does not happen again to me or anybody......   so with that said thanks a bunch to the Harris family for the help.  hopefully i can repay the favor some how if needed.
haulsas

« Reply #14 on: May 28, 2009, 02:06:35 am »

Bull shit,,,you just wanted me to save you a spot so you could stay at home and watch judge judy....
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: