Golden Triangle Speedway
August 02, 2014, 04:27:39 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: "Movin on Up" Night  (Read 2628 times)
dirtworks52

« Reply #15 on: May 28, 2009, 02:08:14 am »

yeh dirtworks 52 got it right but also the fact that its a friday night track everyone understands how it can be hard to make it real earely to track he was probly hung up with work or something i mean do they penilize you for having to show up late or are they leanant????dont think my spelling right oh well long long day.
funny u should say that as i was finishing replying too the rest of the post  i guess u underestamated me. Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue Kiss   besides i think u took it a little deep   i was mearly answering a question   and giving examples  of others and my experience   was not nocking the 5 car one bit   nor did i mean tooo   Just answering a questionso before this gets out hand read it twice next time....   just a suggestion....
dirtworks52

« Reply #16 on: May 28, 2009, 02:09:43 am »

Bull shit,,,you just wanted me to save you a spot so you could stay at home and watch judge judy....
that aint no lie   thats women gets me pumped up
wondered why u didn't answer your phone    tooo busy typing
jbtuner
« Reply #17 on: May 28, 2009, 02:10:23 pm »

Right....I was there early...he was too. I watched him pull davids car in...and wait for David to pull his car in. Either way he & his car were ther and he was standing over another car with the hood up while we were all weighing our cars down with mud and running $$ out of our tanks and pocket books!!!
He never packs the track...thinks he's a VIP or something.
1andOnlyFan

« Reply #18 on: May 28, 2009, 04:21:14 pm »

I noticed this eoo. I thought you had to pack the track to race or whatever.  if track officials are notified what happens to the one that didnt pack? are they disqualified or do they lose points? start at the back?
jbtuner
« Reply #19 on: May 28, 2009, 05:01:19 pm »

If you don't pack the track...and someone calls it to the attention of the track officials....that car has to start at the back of the pack. But,,,,someone has to speak up.
jbtuner
« Reply #20 on: May 28, 2009, 05:03:07 pm »

Hey Haulsas....Happy Belated Memorial Day !!!!
haulsas

« Reply #21 on: May 28, 2009, 05:43:51 pm »

Thank You....
jbtuner
« Reply #22 on: May 28, 2009, 05:57:40 pm »

5 was there...he's always there and hardly ever packs the track !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: