Golden Triangle Speedway
December 18, 2014, 11:36:11 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure Stock Feature,,,,one for the history books....  (Read 3292 times)
haulsas

« on: May 30, 2009, 05:21:41 am »

To all the drivers that raced tonight,,,you did a great job,,,,I dont ever remember getting to race a complete feature with no cautions...yeah,,green to checker....believe it or not.....
jbtuner
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 06:29:32 pm »

Ya'll probley got tired of setting in the staging lane waiting for all the yellows to get over in the race b4 ya !!!! He He !!!
Haulsas....those fresh fried green tomatoes, purple hulls and backstrap sure were good Saturday!!!! Still have plenty...call me ...1893.
haulsas

« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:41:18 pm »

Call ya'll this evening,,,,
jbtuner
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 07:01:50 pm »

ok....
pigracer

« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 08:14:27 pm »

Taking the nerf bars off the pures must finally be paying off.!?
jbtuner
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 09:46:20 pm »

Ha, Ha, Ha !!!!
dirtworks52

« Reply #6 on: June 02, 2009, 03:37:30 am »

Yea i guess we need to take the back bumpers off now so them dang clowns don't hook on in the back for a free ride Grin Grin Grin
jbtuner
« Reply #7 on: June 02, 2009, 01:25:21 pm »

I saw that....and that was not intentional.  Just a freak accident. But,,,,,our bumpers are turned in on the outsides...that does help to keep you from hooking the outside bumpers togather.

Besides...speed up and pay attention and they won't be riding on your bumper !!!
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 06:10:40 pm by jbtuner » Logged
haulsas

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 12:26:13 am »

Rodger was riding around waving at everybody and got hung on your bumper..he was trying to figure out what to cook his wife for dinner so she would let him come back next week,,,,you just got caught in his enthusiasm,,,,,,,bring that piece of shit back Rodger, I think I can catch you this week...I got new plugs and a dual dip stick,,,,,this bitch is fast.......

Kyle.....
dirtworks52

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 03:11:09 am »

I saw that....and that was not intentional.  Just a freak accident. But,,,,,our bumpers are turned in on the outsides...that does help to keep you from hooking the outside bumpers togather.

Besides...speed up and pay attention and they won't be riding on your bumper !!!
first of all i did not say it was intentional,  actually it was kind of funny,(after i thought about it for a while) only if would have stayed in the gas we would have lock in 2nd and 3rd if we were let continue.   the reason he hooked on is when he it me because he was loose coming out (as he was on the first two laps) which i gave him plenty of room when i went low.  he pointed me towards the wall ,   i corrected it and therefore brought the back of my car towards his bumber,  so therefore had i not corrected it could have been even worse.  And of course the funny thing is when i went and seen a certain person in the stands  the first words out of his mouth was "that sob hasn't change a bit"  so intentional no   something else yes   just don't understand   maybe if you get loose 2 times in a row and the third u see a car passing u   which i had a pretty good shot off the corner that round  maybe he should have let off the gas too correct it and keep both of us in the race.
jbtuner
« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 02:11:15 pm »

Ok....I understand it wasn't intentional by ne means. Roger was only there to see what his car would do and won't be back he said he was only going to run that car in Houston. It's not set up for the Beaumont track gear wise. But, he didn't do it on purpose. I apologize if I made it sound like it was your fault. No hard feelings.
dirtworks52

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 02:20:03 pm »

well since u r buddy buddy with him, so it seems,   tell him the next time he decides too test his car don't do it on a double points night and get in the way of someone that has a chance in getting closer too the top.  Or start in the rear or just hot lap the dang thing  hell the next time he wants too Just test it i will pay his pit pass just so he can hot lap it only.   just a little insurance for me and everybody else. Shocked Roll Eyes Tongue
o and have a nice day
jbtuner
« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 03:09:26 pm »

BELIEVE ME.....I HAD A PROBLEM WITH IT TOO.  BUT....He's a grown man...take it up with him...not me. And as far as that being the reason he came out...I'm not for sure that's the ONLY reason he came out...that's what I heard.  By the way...this is the Mrs....and I hear your not so appreciative of our boy when he helped you from the center of the track last week...what's up with that?Huh?? I can tell you now...you won't ever have the opportunity to be rude to him again.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 03:16:45 pm by jbtuner » Logged
dirtbag

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 07:28:12 pm »

this is the reason i hot lapped my junk after the races i didnt want to get in anybodys way .  Wink Wink Wink Wink
jbtuner
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 09:54:02 pm »

Who knows maybe he wants to catch up in points HuhHuhHuhHuh

And by the way, Dirtworks52 your careless driving two weeks ago cost you a few points and us about 150.00 in tires & rims and we never complained about that. Just chalked it up to racing. You spun out in turn 2, instead of staying still until the cars got around you, you stomped it and spun around right in front of our car, causing our car to hit your car and smack the wall. So, next time you want to complain about someone....look in your own front yard first.
« Last Edit: June 03, 2009, 11:53:54 pm by jbtuner » Logged
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: