Golden Triangle Speedway
July 22, 2014, 02:46:52 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Pure Stock Feature,,,,one for the history books....  (Read 3020 times)
dirtworks52

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 10:26:50 pm »

First of all i did take it up with, second u should not have posted anything too my reply about the bumber if thats how u feel "take it up with him" third, don't back any body up by hear say.

Now as far as your son I have not a clue as too he is you r or much less the Mr.  Therefore i can't even think as too what your refering too as "helped you from the center of the track last week"  don't have a clue.  As far as being rude thats only a opionin in my thoughts the way people come off to you.   Now if i was in a bad mood, yea i probably was but still don't even know what when where he tried too help me so  for not even knowing what happen i am sorry. 

Maybe let me know what it was, please would like too know,   and if you don't want too post it.  email or call.   haulsas has my number get it and call me. and believe me I will be an adult about it and talk it out  becaused I am confused at it and now it is swirling around in my head trying too think about who he is.
thanks,
jbtuner
« Reply #16 on: June 04, 2009, 12:59:24 am »

The young man who drives the 22x that put the tire on for you in the infield last week. We don't have ne hard feelings towards you but, he thought you were really being rude after he'd helped you get the tire on and the bad one back after the race. You didn't even acknowledge a thanks or even a nod.  And when he hit the wall , after you spun, we also had to replace the inner and outter tierod ends and the damage to the steering cost him double points this last week cause he couldn't run the feature.  A  "SIMPLE"  "THANKS !"  goes a LONG WAYS with us. No matter the attitude at the time. We always remember to thank anyone who helps us, no matter how small the job. And as far as Haulsas goes.....he knows us WELL!! Ask him.
dirtworks52

« Reply #17 on: June 04, 2009, 01:29:58 am »

okay holly cow,   first of all Mark Harris came and grabed a tire from me b-4 the feature last week double points night.    So Mark was thank by me everyweek he helps me and he is the one i knew was working on my car and i had no clue who was helping him.   picture this my blood is pumping as i was waiting for the tire to be put on [i was racing, thats what happens, i am pumped up is what i am saying].
Then after the race mark come brought me the tire back.    so did u want me too thank him while i was in the car while i was watching the race while i was sitting still because of my fault and no one elses.

also do u mean i spun out last week double points night the same week he put a tire on my car and caused him too hit the wall and not run.   i don't remember spining out at all.  Heck i had another car hooked to my bumber and pulled off the track.

O and a simple thanks, ya its nice but if i or anybody else works on a car with the driver not knowing them or even knowing they touched the car how is that possible.  If i had a dollar for everytime that i straighten a piece of metal, helped change a tire, checked someone elses car for them and gave them a thumbs up sign :yea ur okay:, or anything else for that matter on and at the races without a thank you i would be able too build this very car all over again.   

Now with that said  all this went way tooooooo far,  from a joke, to some getting a little upset about about the rudeness of that night.

Hey tell too come up too me and tell me who he is  and we can officialy meet and i can try too remeber him after i see him. 

But bottom line what i learned since 1999 going out there and racing since 04 is that the race track is a tough place.   adrenalen is pumping and renches are flying along with tempers. 

So there again i am sorry for being rude.

Not gona be there this week end but the next.
jbtuner
« Reply #18 on: June 04, 2009, 01:42:30 am »

The week before the double points is when you spun out and we hit you then the wall. The steering problem just showed its damage dbl points week.
As far as the other man we were talking about...he works for me. It wasn't hear say. And he has more checkerd flags hanging at home than you'll prob ever see. That said we've been in racing over 30 yrs ao don't go there. It was the names that got me started. Because he's no clown by far.
Good night and good luck in the future. No hard feelings.
dirtworks52

« Reply #19 on: June 04, 2009, 02:05:35 am »

oh yea the car that flew in the air and hit the wall. okay i rember that now.  yeap i agree that sucks, but then again thats racing, stuff happens.  well with 30 years in racing i would think u would think of checking that sort of thing.  heck the car flew in the air from what i rember.   Yea he probly has more flags than i will ever see on my wall, hell i am still working on my first feature win.  just a lot of bad luck and learning with a little help and working on it by myself most of the time.  then the kicker for me is i have until august too get one, that is my goal.   just too have one, thats all i ever wanted going into this year.  had one ripped away by my carelessness by not having the power wire zipped tided or clipped in.  And come august, my 3rd child, my first girl will be here and from then on its about the kids.  Racing will be over for me for a while.   so yea there will be lost of checkerd flags on a lot of walls but mine.
So no I did not want to go there but yall did by this post
I saw that....and that was not intentional.  Just a freak accident. But,,,,,our bumpers are turned in on the outsides...that does help to keep you from hooking the outside bumpers togather.

Besides...speed up and pay attention and they won't be riding on your bumper !!!
so that was all yall  all i was meaning by my first post was joking.
totally joking.  by then it was funny after i thought about it.
And regreated my atitude that night towards 157 and who ever else.
Like i said in the past I just wish we could have finished like that.
Now that would be something for the history books.

And yea no hard feelings its all about racing.
and if u ever need anything in the future as small as a bottle water or a tie rod, just ask.

haulsas

« Reply #20 on: June 04, 2009, 04:19:58 am »

Has anyone else noticed that Purex concentrate makes your socks really scratchy....
jbtuner
« Reply #21 on: June 04, 2009, 12:32:41 pm »

Well, there are two different people in that first paragraph. Our son is the one who flew up & hit the wall not Roger. (maybe you know that) and we did check the tie-rod ends, we di replace them before we raced the next week. It wasn't until two weeks later, the hot laps and the heat that the steering finally broke loose.
dirtworks52

« Reply #22 on: June 04, 2009, 01:01:59 pm »

Has anyone else noticed that Purex concentrate makes your socks really scratchy....
they did that on purpose so the prisoners didn't have too have nail clippers.
Just quit buying that cheap stuuff.   hehe lol.
dirtworks52

« Reply #23 on: June 04, 2009, 01:08:20 pm »

Well, there are two different people in that first paragraph. Our son is the one who flew up & hit the wall not Roger. (maybe you know that) and we did check the tie-rod ends, we di replace them before we raced the next week. It wasn't until two weeks later, the hot laps and the heat that the steering finally broke loose.
o so i was being taged teamed.  well the steam has lifted on my side now its all history. 
So lets start over and i am very sory about all of this, the reck and everything,  did not see him coming when i spun out, all i saw was ben too the right of me and i over corrected trying not too hit him.
so i am taking next friday off to get the bad monkey off my back in beaumont and gona go shoot for the 1000 too win sat. at BG.
R yall going?
Anyway tell Roger that i am sorry about my atitude last friday and i will shake his hand next time whe meet.
jbtuner
« Reply #24 on: June 04, 2009, 02:19:40 pm »

No.....LOL.....You are totally misunderstanding. The events took place totally different nights... Look, call Haulsas....get my number from him...I tried to call him...he don't want involved in it...Call me....it would be easier to straighten this out...No hard feelings...just trying to help you understand what I've said.
jbtuner
« Reply #25 on: June 04, 2009, 02:21:47 pm »

Haulsas...us fabric softner in your rinse...sure makes a difference !!!!!
haulsas

« Reply #26 on: June 04, 2009, 02:45:24 pm »

I loved some action,,,I was helping Tracy with his truck while all of this was going on....his truck had an electrical heart attack in my drive way...../////////.......Let's get it on.....
jbtuner
« Reply #27 on: June 04, 2009, 03:30:23 pm »

LOL!!!! You need to call me !!!! Today Pls!!!
jbtuner
« Reply #28 on: June 04, 2009, 05:39:05 pm »

Thanks for calling Dirtworks52....glad we understand each other. Good luck in Houston.
racinjason75
« Reply #29 on: June 04, 2009, 08:12:31 pm »

Huh Huh Huh

thats it?  i just made another box of popcorn!!!

have fox 4 on standby for the rights to this soap!

hahahaaaaa  heheehheee....

Kiss Kiss Kiss
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: