Golden Triangle Speedway
September 02, 2014, 06:48:29 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: hobby stock  (Read 2771 times)
utterback
« on: June 06, 2009, 02:51:29 pm »

THE BIG DOG IS LOOSE AGAIN! YOU HAD THEM COVERED KIETH GOOD JOB.
racefever

« Reply #1 on: June 06, 2009, 05:38:05 pm »

YEA, YOU DON'T TUG ON SUPERMANS CAPE AND YOU DON'T YANK ON THE BIG DOGS CHAIN !!!!!
622dad

« Reply #2 on: June 06, 2009, 08:10:56 pm »

GOOD RACE DOG .  REALLY FAST CAR??? OR WE'RE JUST REALLY SLOW!! don't no yet witch it is..
bigdog50

« Reply #3 on: June 07, 2009, 04:51:30 am »

Thanks Utterback and will that street stock be ready for me to drive this friday night i can't wait.Thanks to racefever and also Sonny cordell,i had to pull that old car off the trailer after sat. nite and found some issues other than the carb.so i worked on the setup and tried something different and damn it worked  Grin Grin Grin.Where did yall finish i didn't really look at the pay sheet and good luck next week,i gess yall went back to 105 to double up on that win fom last week i would have Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Hey racefever call me and i will scale your car like mine the old way bath room scales lol Huh Huh Huh Huh Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Cheesy Wink
utterback
« Reply #4 on: June 07, 2009, 06:46:43 pm »

The car will be ready we are going to change the steering box  and the quick steer and i will move the seat back.I have never seen my own car race before maybe i can learn something watching it.I just can't drive the car but your engine has more power than my old one and there was very good parts in it thanks again for the chance to race this year and can't wait to see what you can do in the camaro Friday.I was told the car didn't have enough right rear  in it we are going  to make a few adjustments on it.Do you want the body parts for yalls camaro i need to make some room just let me know i will bring you the engine stand to.
racefever

« Reply #5 on: June 07, 2009, 10:23:39 pm »

HEY DOG I PUT IT ON THE SCALE LAST NIGHT AND I LOST 1 POUND OFF THE LEFT REAR LOL !!! MIGHT HAVE TO GET WITH YOU ON THAT SET UP, CAUSE IT LOOKS LIKE WERE IN TROUBLE NOW, AINT SEEN THAT OLD CAR HANDLE THAT GOOD SINCE 1999, AND IF YOU GET THE CARB RIGHT, DAMIT SONNNNNN.
bigdog50

« Reply #6 on: June 08, 2009, 01:04:42 am »

Yes Utterback i do want those parts for that street stock i'm putting together can you bring those parts to Stuarts thats where i will be doing the work thanks KW Grin Grin Grin
utterback
« Reply #7 on: June 08, 2009, 01:39:09 am »

I will bring the body parts to stuarts house thursday evening.
U Suck

« Reply #8 on: June 09, 2009, 01:44:54 am »

Dang Big Dog, Gettin tired of the same old results from u on the track!  Grin Grin Grin. Lets see if you can have the same in the 39 car...
utterback
« Reply #9 on: June 09, 2009, 04:41:28 am »

hey u suck our 39 car isnt one of those money cars i think kieth can wheel that car towards the front maybe he and my young buddy ernest haynes can mix it up a little bit i don't mind changing body parts i think it will be fun for kieth and for all of us to watch.Im a big fan of the 91,71s,and #50, i watched these guys race when my folks brought me to the track in the 90's im just glad i can watch and race against these guys in this old school class,and hey big dog how long has it been since you have driven a camaro anyways have fun and use that front bumper and give them hell!U suck come to old bridge city and give us a hand with the car!see yall at the track.
dirtbag

« Reply #10 on: June 09, 2009, 12:12:49 pm »

dang jud wheres the love  Grin Grin
bigdog50

« Reply #11 on: June 09, 2009, 02:01:57 pm »

I think it will be a tight fit in the #39 seat,there is a difference in our size lol Grin but Judd said he will move the seat back a little i hope i can still fit after that Huh Huh.I built the motor in that car and it don't have all the goodies that the street stock have in the front running cars have but i think it will hang in there if we can get the car to handle and just tring to help out judd oh by the way i gess i need to ask Glen if i can move up and drive that car.That street stock class is tuff, hey dirtbag will your car be there friday and u suck i will try to take the 39 car to the front IF EVERYTHING works out,this is not my normal class and i'm not running for points so i don't want to get into anybody just want to see what stuarts old car can do Grin Grin Grin Grin.Hey judd do you need help with that steering
dirtbag

« Reply #12 on: June 09, 2009, 04:05:04 pm »

the red rocket will be there Grin Grin thats what jud calls it  Grin Grin
« Last Edit: June 09, 2009, 04:19:46 pm by dirtbag » Logged
utterback
« Reply #13 on: June 09, 2009, 06:23:10 pm »

hey gerald looking forward to seeing that car out there and kieth i got it but thanks anyways.
dirtbag

« Reply #14 on: June 09, 2009, 07:56:45 pm »

hey utterback fixing to get started on that camero . going to do the same thing i did to the nova . wanna help?Huh? i ordered a engine today and  i think i have a parts car for skin  Grin Grin Grin
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: