Golden Triangle Speedway
November 23, 2014, 07:45:41 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: TEXAS DIRT NETWORK  (Read 4129 times)
bjm

« on: June 07, 2009, 04:49:53 am »

i couldn't go to the races today at battlegrounds :'(, but thanks to the first ever broadcast on the internet i was able to watch my favorite driver. This is a great idea i hope this will make its way to the Golden Triangle Raceway Park.  Jonathan you did a great job!! I did hate to see the incident with the bad sportmenship of the limited driver.  Roll Eyes
JSanford

« Reply #1 on: June 07, 2009, 07:19:12 am »

Thank you for the kind comments - TDN (me - if you haven't figured out --- I am trying to put this together all by myself) will be at GTRP this Friday night. Hope the quality of the broadcast was suitable for most people. I am so sorry that I can't move the camera more (I did move it during the little incident involving the #51) I saw a couple of comments on the broadcast from a couple guys complaining about the camera being stationary but I can't run the camera, announce the race, run down trackside, conduct drawings, etc all at once. Sorry, but hopefully as time goes by maybe I can pick up a sponsor who might give me enough to pay someone to run the camera (I have spent a bit of pocket money just to get it this far) - but to me it is worth it to give back to the fans and drivers and family members, etc who make up this great sport.

I had fun with it, there were 365 total viewers and now I am going to bed because I have to preach in the morning Smiley
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #2 on: June 07, 2009, 01:09:28 pm »

i raced at bg and my wife was not able to go and my wife and family really enjoyed being able to was me....I really enjoy listening you announce and i hope you can keep the broadcast going. cant wait to have you in beaumont again.

Grant Brown

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
HookemHorns

« Reply #3 on: June 08, 2009, 01:01:48 am »

why dont u do like a raffle for like kids to come in and do it while u announce and they might have some fun with it

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
Seabob

« Reply #4 on: September 19, 2009, 07:41:26 pm »

Jonathan, I raced with Doyle Turner and one of the the best mechanics and car builders known to the track Herman Thibodeaux for years. I was a pit crew member and had  many  wonderful years of racing with some great people. Smiley I have seen and heard many announcers at the track over the years and just recently started attending as a spectator once again. I am so very impressed at how professional you are as an announcer and the knowledge of what is going on as the nights racing progresses. You are doing a wonderful job and make the nights racing much more fun. Not only are you doing a wonderful job for the fans but keep the drivers well informed as well. Thanks for making racing at the speedway much more exciting. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: