Golden Triangle Speedway
April 24, 2014, 09:18:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drivers in multiple classes  (Read 2828 times)
GTRP
Administrator

« on: June 11, 2009, 06:17:40 pm »

Please note the following changes:

Pure Stock can only run in the Pure Stock class.

Hobby Stock drivers can run in the Street Stock class.

Effective immediately
Drivers can race in the Street Stock, Limited Modified and Modified divisions.

Reminder:
1.  You must pay for each class you race in.  Example:  Friday night you are racing a Street Stock and a Limited, you must pay for 2 pit passes and will receive an armband for each car.

2.  If the features of the classes you are racing in are back to back, have someone put your car in the infield so you can easily change vehicles and get in the line-up quickly.  The races will not be held up because you can't get there on time.  If you place and you need to be teched, your car must remain in the infield until you are finished with your second race.  NO ONE is allowed to touch or do ANYTHING or your car while there.   

We have been asked several times during last year and through this year about allowing this change.  Hopefully, it will help the Street Stock car count.

Thanks,
Glen
GTRP

redroosterracing

« Reply #1 on: June 15, 2009, 01:06:14 am »

does it say in this post that the races will not be held up for you to switch to another car???   just curious thought my eyes were playing tricks again

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
racer25tx

« Reply #2 on: June 15, 2009, 01:59:28 am »

Depends on who you are
dirtworks52

« Reply #3 on: June 15, 2009, 03:20:47 am »

o lord wondered when someone was gona throw a fit about it    yea they held off a little bit  but come one the guy won the race b4  so yea its gona take some time too get in the car   
and life goes on!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Roll Eyes
redroosterracing

« Reply #4 on: June 15, 2009, 07:43:20 pm »

Yeap   goin and goin and goin,  just like the energizer bunny!!!!!!!!

Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #5 on: June 15, 2009, 11:47:15 pm »

Depends on who you are

Ooohhh poor poor pitiful me.  Come on people.  What did you burn off a quarter gallon of fuel or something?  Aaron was right, I was waiting on this too. 

JJ
Brian88

« Reply #6 on: June 15, 2009, 11:57:31 pm »

I am glad the change was made! Gonna get me a Street Stock now and have some fun!!! LOL Grin Wink Grin I slipped in a car last year and dricing a Street Stock was a BLAST!! Wouldn't mind doing it every now and then!
redroosterracing

« Reply #7 on: June 16, 2009, 12:46:26 am »

oh geeze   sorry i said something      bet yall never complained about anything!!!!    sniff sniff

mlp911

« Reply #8 on: June 16, 2009, 12:52:28 am »

i never understood why they wouldnt let you drive multiple classes any ways. i can see why not letting just anyone jump in a pure stock but the rest of the classes it shouldnt matter
redroosterracing

« Reply #9 on: June 16, 2009, 12:57:26 am »

Brain, you found you a car yet??   I hope you get one soon so we can race again!!!!!

Brian88

« Reply #10 on: June 16, 2009, 01:38:47 am »

Actually I did!  Grin BUT! My modified is still priority! It will be a joint venture between my brother, and my brother in-law (after I talk to my sister). It will probably take us a while to get it together and scrounge the parts up. I am currently having issues with my money tree!!! The tree currently is not being very productive. Grin Smiley Wink heeheehee
JUSTME00

« Reply #11 on: June 16, 2009, 02:21:29 am »

BRIAN LET ME KNOW IF YOU NEED ANYTHING.. 
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #12 on: June 16, 2009, 04:55:03 am »

RedRooster my comment was made towards the reply of "it depends on who it is."  Not about your comment.  Hopefully you didn't take it the wrong way.  I took yours as simply an observation.

Hey Brian, dude, I am pumped you may run a SS some.  I think they would be a blast to drive.  Jeff Bell, wanna let ole JJ make some laps?  Brian once let me hot lap his modified....

JJ
utterback
« Reply #13 on: June 16, 2009, 10:11:59 am »

hey boram are you puting the old #6 back on the track or did find a metric car?
haulsas

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 04:33:13 pm »

I agree with Peevey, why not let the other classes race what ever car they have available..It would help the car count out in some of the classes with low counts.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: