Golden Triangle Speedway
November 22, 2014, 11:30:08 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Drivers in multiple classes  (Read 3122 times)
Brian88

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 05:05:59 pm »

Hey Utterback, yep that is the plan  Wink Cheesy Grin
redroosterracing

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 09:31:12 pm »

I agree haulsas, I say open it all up and let everyone race anything, just charge them to do it.   WHO LET THE DOGS OUT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!ruff ruff   ruff ruff

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
cherokeeracer

« Reply #17 on: June 17, 2009, 02:56:47 am »

Can a driver in say the Hobby Stock class pay and run the same car in the Street Stock class on the same night?  Or maybe a Pure Stock in the Hobby Stock other than a "move up night"?
redroosterracing

« Reply #18 on: June 17, 2009, 09:10:55 pm »

Hey Brain88, me and the bro are going to arkansas tomorrow to pickup 4 street stocks, that have 305's and automatics in them.We are buying them from a man that had a driving school up there complete with firesuits and helments. We are thinking of bringing them to the track and charging a deposit and the entry fee, and letting them run in the class. Kinda lets everyone get a feel of the dirt, and if they like it we will sell them to them raceready. Whata think, make alil money on the fees and the winnings.

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
haulsas

« Reply #19 on: June 17, 2009, 09:34:44 pm »

Bring a tow bar so you can pack the track in all of them at once...maybe hook 3 behind 1 and that way you can start in the front with the other boys and girls.....lol....
dirtbag

« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 09:45:21 pm »

That's what street stock needs 4 more cars that have no driver
bigdog50

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 06:01:50 pm »

Hey redroosterracing at one time i thought about building pure stocks and doing the same thing renting them out, But because your charging a fee to drive your car i think you might need some legal paper work incase somebody gets hurt thats why i didn't do it and i don't have time either but it's a good ideal i hope you like working on cars if you do this lol BECAUSE YOU know there will be somebody in the stands that know how to make a left turn lol and straighten out the wall or better yet wrecks a regular street stock that will be a problem because your rented driver want care oooooppppss they will say sorry and leave lol  Huh Huh Huh Huh Grin i didn't want the problem but i like the ideal i'm not in that class and dirtbag already made his comment lol .see yall friday   
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 07:23:38 pm »

Can a driver in say the Hobby Stock class pay and run the same car in the Street Stock class on the same night?  Or maybe a Pure Stock in the Hobby Stock other than a "move up night"?

No you cannot, other than "move up night", drive the same car in both classes.  Each class has specific rules that need to be followed.

GTRP
JUSTME00

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 07:28:31 pm »

BIGDOG I AGREE WITH YOU... WOULDN'T THAT BE A BIG PAIN IN THE BUTT...   THAT WOULD SUCK BEING TAKEN OUT BY MY OWN RENTED CAR!!!!!!  YA'LL TAKE CARE... PATRICK
bigdog50

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 09:58:00 pm »

If the track let't you run with the hobby stock please realize that most of our car are running for points and the same goes for hobby stock running with street stock but we would have to change tires please respect that.thanks the bigdog
racer25tx

« Reply #25 on: June 19, 2009, 01:46:42 am »

purestock07: Glen told me that if you run with the Hobby Stocks, even just one night, you will not be able to move back down. Call Glen to verify this, but that's what he told me.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: