Golden Triangle Speedway
July 25, 2014, 11:21:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: cost  (Read 1632 times)
redroosterracing

« on: June 11, 2009, 11:47:56 pm »

What does it cost to drive your personal car or truck in the pits, even if you are not pulling a race car??  just as a spectator

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
haulsas

« Reply #1 on: June 12, 2009, 12:57:27 am »

Hey rooster, it is just the normal pit fee from what I know of it......sometimes on special nights its crowded and they discourage it, but that not every time....
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 06:06:57 am »

normal pit pass price

Like the above poster said, if it is a special night and really crowded they will discourage it.

JJ
bigdog50

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 04:33:48 am »

I can tell you this the 4 car needs too be banded from gtrp he tore up two local cars and they let it happen the 71s is a local car and won't be back for atleast month and a half because of frame damage and i don't know how bad bubba's car is but if he show up in the near future i hope they load it up on a rollback wrecker. Man the races at gtrp is starting to be like a rat race they want to get finish with all the races i think by 10:00pm and still have things at intermission i was told by the flagman they was going to have a 1 on 1 with the limited BUT THAT didn't happen,i was looking at my car and they called for the HS i got in my car and had to pull on the track with no safety gear so i wouldn't miss the feature my opinion Huh ???they are trying to run the show way to fast if you have a small problem with your car your shit out of luck you want make it, one extreme to the other.And another thing who change the line up when you go on the track i thought it was in the staging lanes or does Glen change it on his on and puts his Buddies in the front hell i don't know lol Grin Grin Grin the show is being run way TOO FAST and also i gess the lap counters can't see or someting or they get override on the radio and put cars where they don't belong thats all i'm saying and most of yall will agree and i do support the track but if it keeps up i don't have to race there and i,m leading in point the last points winner won a plack and a duffle bag big fricking deal THINGS NEED TO CHANGE I HOPE
bigdog50

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 04:42:29 am »

Oops i ment to puts this on the street stock post lol  Grin Grin Grin i just wanted to voice my opinion ok then Grin Grin Grin
mlp911

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 01:29:14 pm »

well i didnt hear anything in the drivers meeting about the one on one. didnt see it till i looked at the line up board. went and asked the tech man what i had to do to run in it. he called glen on the radio and he said no i already canceled it. he said i guess those limiteds dont want the money. they didnt even have the pit side speakers on when they called for it. then when he gave howard and johno the extra money that was for the one on one he said to the crowd, that was better than watching the one on one anyway. kinda makes you feel unapprieciated
Ace

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 06:56:59 pm »

i was the only limited in the middel for one on one. Sat there for 10 mins then glen walked over and said we needed at least 4 to run it. I never herd them announce the one on one. I found out on the front stretch during autographs. He said since i was the only one to show up i get free entry next week.....works for me  Grin Grin
haulsas

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 08:22:36 pm »

Your right Keith,,,Stuart was just trying to race and got beat to hell and back for the effort, and nothing done about it,,,Bubba's car was the  same krap again with nothing done about it,,,,,,the focus seems to be run the classes through as fast as you can,,,,However, I did learn on Friday that 10 cars or less will get a 10 car heat race..,,,just watch and see if that applies to other classes too.....There was a massive friggin oil slick between 3 and 4 in the Pure Stock feature,,,I hit and did damn near 2 full spins....22x did it too,,,then 357 all in the same turn all one right behind the other..no cautions, no check'n to see what the hell could have caused such an out of control spin from a car that wasnt hit..Nothing at all,,,,hell just keep them rolling....I noticed some of the classes have a crashing car count......that keeps up they will have to open a class for the wreckers to race each other,,,,I think Micheal can take that Spankys wrecker...what do you think?Huh  Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked
« Last Edit: June 14, 2009, 08:35:17 pm by haulsas » Logged
dirtbag

« Reply #8 on: June 15, 2009, 01:08:43 am »

Big dog tell stuart if he needs to borrow my camero he can  he would have to put his motor in it. That way he will keep his points.  Grin
« Last Edit: June 15, 2009, 02:10:40 am by dirtbag » Logged
haulsas

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 02:00:53 am »

yeah,,there you go dirt bag....thats racing....
bigdog50

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 06:21:35 pm »

Thanks dirtbag for the offer but he said he wasn't running for the points because it's not worth it.We have that street stock car that i was going to put together or restore lol but he does alot of side work at home and really don't have time to do major repairs to his race car, plus he is pisssssssed off about that 4 car and it might be a month or two before he gets back it bent the frame and he told me he might be out for the year  Huh Huh Huh ???anybody know a good cheap frame shop that will do this kind of work on the side call my cell 659-2103 thanks all i know if he makes it back the 4 car better not be there Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Per.71s
redroosterracing

« Reply #11 on: June 15, 2009, 07:33:56 pm »

bigdog , he needs to build him one of them big train bumpers that come to a point, kinda like that Thunderdome movie.

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: