Golden Triangle Speedway
April 25, 2014, 05:18:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #4 SS  (Read 3395 times)
U Suck

« on: June 13, 2009, 06:22:19 am »

Who is this clown coming out here and tearing the local boys cars up? His car is fast as anyones but be can't seem to keep it in his lane. Dude is a liability and needs to respect others cars. I will say that if he keeps this up there will be a few guys in his grill to talk some sense into him. Just my 2 cents!
dirtbag

« Reply #1 on: June 13, 2009, 06:27:59 am »

yes your right but hes not the only 1 . the 15 red camero slammed the side of my car under caution because he thought he should be in front of us . thats bs and i can promise you i want put up with that crap
wesley

« Reply #2 on: June 13, 2009, 06:34:33 am »

If u are talking about the white car #4  i think he was racing pretty clean, the #71 didnt give him any room it looked like he pinched him down in turns 1and2 so he couldnt really do anything but run into him and then again with the #91 he ran all over #4 just before turn one on that restart he just shoved him into the frontstrech wall just past the flagstand. This was just a bad night for that class lots of wrecks by good drivers, good racing though in all classes
utterback
« Reply #3 on: June 13, 2009, 07:08:33 am »

i think wesley saw another ss race guys because the one i saw #4 made contact with about 3 or 4 cars and when stuart started racing him hard he got mad and went into turn 1 way to hard caused a wreck, that guy wrecked us last year and tore up a few cars the guy has a awesome car but races with his head up his tail and im not sure why he did not get sent to the back or sent off the track when the 91 got black flaged so fast and sent off the track it will come down to drivers taking matters into there own hands and i guess drivers like #4 keep the fans coming back so they let him stay on the track and  tear up everybodys crap what comes around goes around.
U Suck

« Reply #4 on: June 13, 2009, 07:19:27 am »

Yeah Wesley I think you are the minority here. The dude is a wild card. I remember Jud getting slammed by him last year. Dude is an idiot and needs to get a good ole GTRP smackdown. The thing that bothers me the most is that the guy does not need to race like that he has a great car.
Pregnant goat racing

« Reply #5 on: June 13, 2009, 07:21:13 am »

Well Utterback me and you must've been sitting on the same row of bleachers, because you called it on the the money,so stew daddy, you need to bring it back next week and share that red paint. hell, lets call it a pandemic,,,,

dirtbag

« Reply #6 on: June 13, 2009, 06:00:06 pm »

Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
HDM

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 05:22:38 pm »

dirt bag this is the 15 car first let me say ernest and bubba have been beating on me for several years why do you think my bumper came off i have a video my wife took if you wanna watch and if you really want to talk shit on here all you had to do was stop friday night you was looking real hard when you drove by dont let your mouth overload your ass now you wanna watch the film or talk shit
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 05:57:47 pm »

what was up with you running down the side of the #1 nova under caution HDM?

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
dirtbag

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 06:13:28 pm »

my mouth overload my azzzz ? thats never happened . what does ernest and bubba have to do with you slamming my car ? we didnt touch you . watch the film for what? im sure you dont have a film of the red nova running over you but im sure you have 1 of the 15 running in to my car for no REASON  .
dirtbag

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 07:56:13 pm »

I wasn't taking shi.  I was saying what happened and that I won't put up with it. I put way to much time and money in my car to come out there and get run over under caution. If gtrp wants to put up with it that's ok with me ill race somewhere else.
utterback
« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 09:27:37 pm »

dirtbag wasn't talking smack he just said your 15 car hit his car under yellow and that was it, and i would be mad to it seems some cars in ss are having enough problems keeping off each other during the races and under caution.
st.stock38

« Reply #12 on: June 15, 2009, 01:47:31 am »

maybe they should go back to pure stock where they think thats how you race! looks like to me stuart was trying to chop doug in the 4 car instead of letting the faster car go! as far as ernest thats just normal racing. he's a hard racer and crap happens.
mod101

jhracing101

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 02:46:58 am »

For those who are unaware, Ernest H. was not driving his own car #91. Is what word has it at the track fridaynight.

it is not how hard you hit,its how hard you get hit and keep moving foward!!!
Grumps

« Reply #14 on: June 16, 2009, 01:26:25 am »

Finally someone saw the same race  I saw!!  St. Stock 38 you are exactly right!  71 tried to cut off 4, lost it and got what he has done to other cars before!!!

I have no idea who the 4 car is but it looked like to me he raced clean until someone started messing with him and then he gave back as good as he got!

As far as the driver of the 91, he was the wildest one on the track!  He deserved the black flag!

However, my biggest concern is the 40 car and others with "killer" bumpers on the front.  How can he total out the 92 car and continue racing without even a scratch?  If these cars were built according to the Street Stock rules this would not happen.  I thank God he did not hit the drivers door on 92 or he would have been hurt! I have looked at some of these cars in the pits and they have enough metal in the front for a dump truck!

I think it is good for the track to tech the cars engines like they did a couple weeks ago, but what about construction of the cars and safety?

GTRP, please take a look at these cars and your rules and make sure they comply!
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: