Golden Triangle Speedway
October 23, 2014, 11:34:03 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #4 SS  (Read 3794 times)
U Suck

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 05:02:21 am »

Well grumps, apparently you did not see the whole race. Or pay attention to any of his other crash up derby performances in the past. Keep watchin him and you will see that he is a no driving ahole. Sounds to me as if you have a hard-on for Stuart. By the way the 40 car is the son or brother of the 4 car. Take it up with your hero. 
utterback
« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 10:08:46 am »

big dog let stuart know i talked to a friend at vins in beaumont and said he would look at the car and pull the frame if needed i was going to bring him by there wed. or thurs.hate to hear he might be out for a while and u suck you remember the 4 car having a hayday with me last year he tore up some stuff that night and grumps remember the 71s was the leader and its his  job just like anybodys job to protect the top spot these races  are hard to win , all im saying the 4 was faster he could have been patient but he doesn't know what that word means.A real racer isn't just going to just go high and let you by that would not be racing.
Grumps

« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 11:11:20 am »

U Suck,
    I don't have a hero as you referred to.  I will take your advice and watch 4 in the future and see.  I was just commenting on last friday.  As for 71S, I have watched him a plenty to form my opinion of him!
    I also don't care who 40 is related to or not, the front of these cars needs to be addressed.  The rules say a stock OEM bumber is required front and rear unless an aftermarket nose piece is used I believe.  A lot of these cars run a stock bumper that is packed full of metal of all kinds.
    I have seen this in the Hobby Stock class as well. 
redroosterracing

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 09:35:08 pm »

speaking of the 92,  has anyone heard if its fixable?   it looked pretty bad

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
Grumps

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 10:30:13 pm »

I agree, it did look bad!  I heard it was questionable.
utterback
« Reply #20 on: June 17, 2009, 01:08:57 am »

the 92 looked like it got hit by a dump truck glad bubba was ok if anybody can get it fixed it would be him , what happen i didn't see it.
st.stock38

« Reply #21 on: June 17, 2009, 02:46:23 am »

apparntly serveral others didn't either!
dirtbag

« Reply #22 on: June 17, 2009, 05:08:36 pm »

for the record ernest haynes drove the #1 red nova and bubba morgan drove the 91. 
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: