Golden Triangle Speedway
November 01, 2014, 09:25:27 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #40 SS  (Read 5076 times)
U Suck

« on: June 20, 2009, 06:36:04 am »

Once again, where does this trash come from? These guys are tearing cars up every week! It is a shame that the spotters don't see it. Its one thing if its racing but purposely taking shots at these cars is just wrong. They come out here with D9 blades on the front of the cars... Again, my 2 cents!
utterback
« Reply #1 on: June 20, 2009, 02:47:52 pm »

once again here we go again,im gonna make this post short i made a comment about drivers taking matters into there own hands #40 you aren't going to ruin my season i've got access to a frame machine and my 39 car hell or high water will be back next week you better make sure your belts are tight , i'll say this much yall accomplished what you wanted to do  to make sure your inlaw won the race , no more mr nice guy and one more thing it is getting out of hand with these out of town cars coming out here with the  illegal bodies and wrecking the hometown cars ,your local cars make it happen also just sick of seeing these out of town cars get there breaks in tech and out on the track.we will be back friday.just so you know the 40 bumper was about 2'' away from  my legs it's no wonder the 92 got so damaged last week.
utterback
« Reply #2 on: June 20, 2009, 05:05:58 pm »

thank you i will let you know im going to look at it closer today.
Brian88

« Reply #3 on: June 20, 2009, 05:56:22 pm »

Just break out the BIG Hammer!!
U Suck

« Reply #4 on: June 20, 2009, 06:10:50 pm »

Does he use the hammer for his car or the 4 and 40 cars?
U Suck

« Reply #5 on: June 20, 2009, 06:46:51 pm »

Utterback, did a little research and here is what I found. These crackerjacks are suitcase drivers. No wonder they don't give a shit about other peoples cars. http://www.sani-weld.com/racing.html
Brian88

« Reply #6 on: June 20, 2009, 06:55:16 pm »

From what I seen last night it looks like a BIG hammer will do the job on repairing utterbacks car. The maybe fabricate a BIG bumper for the car. Also I see where Sani-Weld is in the fabrication business, maybe they could custom build u a bumper.  Grin Wink (stir, stir, stir)
68 CAM

« Reply #7 on: June 20, 2009, 09:45:35 pm »

FOUND OUT TODAY, THESE GUYS RACE PRETTY CLEAN AT 105 ,IS THIS TRUE? HARD TO BELIEVE
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #8 on: June 20, 2009, 10:15:18 pm »

Utterback, did a little research and here is what I found. These crackerjacks are suitcase drivers. No wonder they don't give a shit about other peoples cars. http://www.sani-weld.com/racing.html

Suitcase drivers?  I'm not defending anything that may have happened, but who the heck are you to call them names?  Is it wrong that they have a business and that business supports their hobby?  There are quite a few drivers in every class just like this.  Jud Uterback owns his own business, as does Jeff Bell, I guess they are "suitcase drivers?" Maybe you should change your screen name to Spineless because you sure don't have the balls to post your name with your powerful opinions and comments.  People like you get so far under my skin it is ridiculous.  Not that you fault them for rough driving, but that you are faulting someone for making sacrifices to own a business, it paying them dividends and allows them to go racing.  Maybe just maybe you should think outside of your box a little bit.  By the way my name is my screen name and I am not afraid to back my comments.  Sad thing is your screen name supports you quite well.  just call it like I see it bro...

Oh and just to be a jerk about this, the phrase you are searching for is "Briefcase Driver."  A suitcase is for traveling, not for business.

Furthermore, watch your mouth on this forum, and yes, that is a warning.

JJ - Jonathan Johnson
« Last Edit: June 20, 2009, 10:56:16 pm by Jonathan Johnson » Logged
U Suck

« Reply #9 on: June 21, 2009, 12:36:49 am »

Jonathan the term I am referring to is suitcase driver and my name is Jay Utterback so spineless I am not. I am sorry if I didn't use my name as I guess that it is okay for everyone else to use an alias but me! Suitcase driver refers to the guy that packs a suitcase and heads to the track. I am just speaking up for the guys that will not speak for fear of what may happen if they do. I get it okay. What I do not get is why these out of town guys are allowed to do this to the local guys that make the car counts. My strategy worked as I now have your attention. With that being said, do you honestly feel that I am spineless? Ask any of the many drivers if they think that I am without spine! I believe that you will realize that I stand up for what is right. I pit Jud's car every week so I am making everyone aware of who I am and where to find me.
U Suck

« Reply #10 on: June 21, 2009, 12:46:48 am »

Furthermore, I apologize if I said something that was not acceptable to you. My post has been, by far, on par with other topics here. It does anger me because we work hard to keep Juds car going every week. I know others do too but they are not the ones racing rough. Oh well, its like talking to a brick wall because nobody really cares about the street stock class but the few guys that are bae enough to come back every week. I will take my warning and move on.
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #11 on: June 21, 2009, 01:53:30 am »

Jay,

I have to disagree with one comment you made, the no one cares about this class.  In all fairness Glen would have cut the class when he bought the facility except he used to race the class and loves it and he wanted to give it a shot to survive.  No I do not think you are spineless because you came back and said who you were.  Also most of the others on here I know who they are.  I am not saying I need to know everyone, but some of the comments you made were bold and you had never posted a name. 

As far as the feature, I did not see it last night.  However I did watch the hot laps and heat races for the SS.  There was no rough driving in the heat races.  Now then, one thing you could do and I will mention to Glen is to review the archived video that Johnathan has from the races.  If you see your incident that caused the problem, show it to Glen.  I assure you he does not like the out of town cars more than his loyal weekly racers.  However, there will also not be favoritism shown to the local racers for simply the reason of being local.  To take that a step further I know for a fact Glen has offered Jud help on his car with set up.  All I am saying is rather than ranting on here, just call Glen or the flagman.  There is obviously some bitterness about this and it could be solved in a conversation or a few with him. 

So thank you for saying who you were and voicing your opinion, now I think the thing to do is figure out the way to solve the problem before it happens again, and I do not think on track retaliation will benefit anyone or their equipment.

JJ
U Suck

« Reply #12 on: June 21, 2009, 02:30:14 am »

Jonathan, thanks for the reply. I do hope that Glen has a chance to look at it. I also realize that Glen has a ton on his plate. I have one job and it is very challenging so I can't imagine having to put up with some of the garbage that he puts up with, some warranted and some not.   
JUSTME00

« Reply #13 on: June 21, 2009, 03:47:42 am »

OK GUYS WHO WON THE STREET STOCK FEATURE?Huh
#00 PATRICK LANGLEY
U Suck

« Reply #14 on: June 21, 2009, 03:57:20 am »

Doug Manchester
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: