Golden Triangle Speedway
November 24, 2014, 05:04:34 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #40 SS  (Read 5117 times)
utterback
« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 04:17:13 am »

Hey Bro, or USUCK.  Thanks for the support, I thought I had at least one fan out there.  Thanks for the awesome help in the pits and getting the car ready every week, and Keith and Kelly really appreciate it too.  It would be hard to do this stuff without you.  And now I know where you got your name, cause thats what you are saying when Im on the track...lol. 

Jonathan,
I think you and your pops know what I'm about. I'm really concerned about the car counts in our street stock class.  Cars are really getting torn up for no reason by the same two cars and no one does anything about it.  Some guys just dont want to bring their stuff out to get torn up every week.  I just want to race and have fun and not worry about do I get him before he gets me.  And for the comment i made about out of town cars, I was just talking about the 4 and 40 car.  When the 12m and 19 cars come and hand me my ass its ok because they dont move you to get a spot, they just race hard and they are great race car drivers.  Maybe I can learn something from them. 

Let's just talk about something positive and try not to complain about this crap anymore and just race, and yes, I would like the 40 car out there this weekend just for the car count  Grin Grin Grin
st.stock38

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 03:15:55 am »

just curious how long you been racing in the st.stock class utterback. if you think they are rough now you couldn't  have been in that class long?
Limited24T

« Reply #17 on: June 22, 2009, 04:22:50 am »

I just want to say i hope you are through crying about the 40 car because you spun out in front of him and he had no where to go. Every week yall get on here and complain about the 4 and 40. Stop complaining and do something about it. To whoever is complaining about the front bumpers, it doesnt say anything in the rule book about what kind of bumper you can run except the loop on top can only be a certain height. If you think racing is rough at beaumont in SS go race at 105 or Willis and i promise you that you will come back and not have anything negative to say about the roughness at beaumont.

I race at Beaumont every Friday night and there has been bad calls that included me and that is just racing. Friday night i seen several cars cause a caution and still get there place back. So dont fill like you are getting screwed by the 40 and 4 because Friday night both cars raced a clean race. ( the best thing to do after a bad night is just go to your trailor and drink some beer and laugh about it because getting mad just pisses you off more. I know i been there lol.)  
U Suck

« Reply #18 on: June 22, 2009, 05:21:04 am »

24T, Did you watch the video? Nobody spun out and 40 slammed the 39 car with a big thumbs up to the number 4 after he did it. Several people saw that. You must have been in the pits drinking beer yourself! The problem with your theory is that some of these drivers do not care to go to the other tracks for that very reason. Just because it goes on there doesn't make it right. When the locals are on the track, the cars play pretty clean. Not that all out of towners are bad but a couple give the rest a bad name. See you Friday.
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #19 on: June 23, 2009, 12:22:59 am »

i am just wondering y you never here ernest or bubba or any of the other ss guy complaining on the forum about rough driving? stop complaining about it and go to the guys that you feel are to rough and talk like two men and solve this  and lets race b/c this is embarassing.

Grant Brown

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
redroosterracing

« Reply #20 on: June 23, 2009, 01:08:01 am »

CANT WE ALL JUST GET ALONG?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
U Suck

« Reply #21 on: June 23, 2009, 01:56:01 am »

For everyone that wanted to chime in after all of the dust has settled, pay attention to what utterback said in the last paragraph. He is over it and moving on. Grant, for your information, Jud confronted those guys last year after a race and after this race so don't go running on about that. St. stock 38, who are you anyway? I haven't seen your #38 out at the track before. I have been at this track for 20 years now. Lets close this post and quit jumping in here and agging it on people. Tempers flare and as far as I know, this is a place to vent. Are you off of your soapbox now Grant? I am sorry that you are embarrassed. Maybe you should not check the board if you get embarrassed that easy. My two cents. What is done is done. Lets just go racing. Grant, nothing personal because you guys got some skills but I gotta defend myself! Will not tolerate being belittled by anyone just because they don't agree with me. Undecided
Hey Bro, or USUCK.  Thanks for the support, I thought I had at least one fan out there.  Thanks for the awesome help in the pits and getting the car ready every week, and Keith and Kelly really appreciate it too.  It would be hard to do this stuff without you.  And now I know where you got your name, cause thats what you are saying when Im on the track...lol. 

Jonathan,
I think you and your pops know what I'm about. I'm really concerned about the car counts in our street stock class.  Cars are really getting torn up for no reason by the same two cars and no one does anything about it.  Some guys just dont want to bring their stuff out to get torn up every week.  I just want to race and have fun and not worry about do I get him before he gets me.  And for the comment i made about out of town cars, I was just talking about the 4 and 40 car.  When the 12m and 19 cars come and hand me my ass its ok because they dont move you to get a spot, they just race hard and they are great race car drivers.  Maybe I can learn something from them. 

Let's just talk about something positive and try not to complain about this crap anymore and just race, and yes, I would like the 40 car out there this weekend just for the car count  Grin Grin Grin
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #22 on: June 23, 2009, 02:41:42 am »

my comment was not aimed at any one person. it is just for the passed two weeks this has been going on. i am not say there was not some rough driving all i am saying is if your worried about getting your car banged up well you need to leave it on the trailer. It doesnt matter what class you race mini, pure, hobby, street, limited, Mod, or sprint....just ask the sprinters...bent frames, broken axels, rims, tires.....need i go on... it happens that is racing. i am not on here to upset anyone but like you said usuck i am just venting. We will see yall friday

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Walters 02

« Reply #23 on: June 23, 2009, 03:02:27 am »

grant u said it all..that is all there is too it..what u said is 100% true...
jbtuner
« Reply #24 on: June 23, 2009, 01:45:40 pm »

Hey Guys, its not just your class. The spotters are hardly ever watching into turns 1 & 2. We are on the fence there every night that our class runs. There's a LOT of stuff that happens there and is NEVER seen. Our car was involved in an accident there several weeks ago and the driver of the other car NEVER CHECKED UP. When asked why, his response was "I didn't have any brakes!!". Never hit his brakes, never slowed down and didn't act concerned about the car he hit. Only, keeping his place in the line. That's not the first time he has responded to the very same question, with the same answer. So, he either is running w/o brakes every time or he's just using the same line as an excuse. Either way, he has never even had a black flag shook at him. So, from what I hear,,,,,,,,,,sooner or later it will become what you are all talking about in your class into ours. Our driver came out LUCKY !!!!!!! WITH HIS LIFE!!!!! BUT, as long as racing is going on,,,the going on's will always be the same. I just hope track officials start paying enough attention to what is going on, before someone gets really hurt BAD.

The Mrs
« Last Edit: June 23, 2009, 01:47:19 pm by jbtuner » Logged
bigdog50

« Reply #25 on: June 23, 2009, 03:25:33 pm »

Yes you are correct on that jbtuner and there job is to watch the cars going in and coming out of what end of the track the are assinged to(the track spotters) the spotters i notice are watching the whole race(the leaders) thats not there job thats the flagmans job and the fans ect.Some tracks i raced at and i would like to see that here is when a driver drives over his head or if his car push in the corner and has been all night or banks off another car and in any situation takes another car out needs to be taken off the track also i think this will slow down the beaten and banging. HRP WOULD TELL all the drivers at the driver meeting you take somebody out and they can't continue you are out also i don't know but i think this will slow things down alittle.But on the other hand Grant(00) and i had a rough feature race BUT it was a good race( rubbin,bumping,pushing,and even pushed into the wall lol)but nether car was taken out and the fans loved it and thats the risk you take by being aggressive and wanting to win and if one of our cars would have taken out one or the other to win i would expect the third place to win the race,that my opinion lol so let the ss thing go and lets race it over now before we lose this class because of car count or maybe take a couple of week off to get the car count back and the tempers down lol lets do it in the dirt the dig dog #50 Shocked Shocked Shocked Shocked Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Kiss Kiss Kiss Kiss Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Wink Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided Undecided
jbtuner
« Reply #26 on: June 23, 2009, 04:19:06 pm »

We don't run in your class. But the spotters not doing their job is EVERYONE'S problem. The driver I spoke of thinks he's so good he doesn't have to even attend the drivers meetings. That should be MANDATORY in order to race. And when the young drivers get dangerous...it's time to speak up. I don't have problems doing that but, others have different opinions on how it should work. Women step on mens toes in the dance halls all the time, what makes the race track any different HuhHuhHuhHuhHuh  LOL. But really the spotters do need to keep their eyes on the corners. Especially 1 & 2.    Mrs JBTuner
bigdog50

« Reply #27 on: June 23, 2009, 05:58:27 pm »

I know yall don't run in my class and glad yall don't but i was talking about all classes in general thank you. Street stock is where all the cars are getting tore up thank you.And at the dance hall i think it's the other way around on stepping on feet if they dance like i do lol so go figure the big dog thank you Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
jbtuner
« Reply #28 on: June 23, 2009, 07:08:35 pm »

LOL !!! BigDog...I don't dance either. I do have to say our class has calmed down quit a bit this year. kinda proud of them. Good luck Friday...See ya there.
jj

« Reply #29 on: June 26, 2009, 08:34:18 pm »

OH my !!!!!! Whew ya'll are something else. Pretty unbelievable actually. I just found this web site and forum .
To start lets clear up a bit of confusion,I am John Arbing from Houston Tx . cell # is 713-208-2783 and the driver of the #40 ss .You know the 1 that has a trashy suitcase with cracker jacks in it. (or something like that) As well, I am a proud friend of Doug Manchesters he is the driver of the #4 ss of which there is no relation by blood or marraige .
 To Bubba Haynes or whoever the driver was, that I took out week before last, As I said ,I humbly apologize for causing the damage to your car. (it was either the 91 or 92) If there is something I can do to assist you in getting back to the track please let me know .Further more I want to thank you for checking on me to see if I was ok after the wreck .It was a hard hit and I am glad you are ok.
 To Glenn your facility is simply great and that is the only reason that Doug and I come there to race ,we always feel welcome and have a good time .Thank you for all of yous and your teams effort i n running things the way you do. "GREAT JOB"
   Now for the instigators ,stirrers, elaborators or what ever" U SUCK"!!! period .Lets replay  last week end from my point of view.....Heat race went well.. Had fun .Feature race well, there was an accident that i was involved in .Oh well thats racing. still had fun though .I took the risk when i came in the pits and drove out on the race track to race ..as every one else does. Luckily I was able to finish the race after the wreck. Driving off of the track I was approached by some one who I thought was giving me a thumbs up for finishing 3rd in the feature so i returned the thumbs up ...OOPS I guess that was another finger expressing something totally diferent. Then I heard through my helmet the phrase "I'll kill you dead"..Then someone else promising me harm if i returned to the track.  Here is the way the the wreck happened. coming out of 2 i was passing the 15 on the inside and the 39 was outside of him .The 39 lost it as i did the week before and wound up taking out the 15 and winding up in front of me , BANG. Just look at where the damage to your car is . I hope i did not mistake the thumbs up from the driver of the 39 car as i thought he was checking on me to see if i was alright .I replied with a thumbs up for the same reason.Then i removed my helmet and belts to wait on the wrecker he pulled me off and asked if i could fire my car up . To my surprise it did ,then i restrapped etc.and pulled up next to Doug and gave him a thumbs up to see if my car was ok to continue with the race  he replied with a thumbs up. Nothing to do like has been stated by an instigater.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: