Golden Triangle Speedway
December 19, 2014, 09:52:14 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: #40 SS  (Read 5153 times)
jj

« Reply #30 on: June 26, 2009, 08:55:44 pm »

I  have learned a few things from this and they are .That i don't know if any one has ever been killed by death or if we are all killed by death ? Next is that i may soon have to visit the Eye doctor so i do not confuse this finger/ thumbs up thing. The driver of the 91 or 92 car is a good man .The last lesson is for ya'll .An instigater is usually not correct in their view of things ,because it is based on emotion.It does not mean that they are bad people .But you should excercise restraint in folowing their emotions. I had no exit to avoid the 39 car probably because of the 900 horse power motor we had to put in it to make up for the weight of the dozer blade on it ...Just kidding .. Seriously folks both Doug and I are easily approachable , c'mon over and check out our cars for yourselves. I will try and make it to the Tuesday get together with ya'll ..and I hope that the offended parties will come by for a visit at the track ....

KILLED BY DEATH HA HA i like it
John Arbing
redroosterracing

« Reply #31 on: June 26, 2009, 09:59:15 pm »

ALL I KNOW IS    HERE IT IS FRIDAY NITE AND SITTING AT HOME ON THE COMPUTER INSTEAD OF IN MY CAR HAVING FUN    i KNOW I AM NOT A BIG THREAT OR HEAVY COMPETITION FOR SOME    BUT.....    I SURE DO ENJOY RACING MY CAR AND HAVING FUN   I KNOW THAT I WILL NOT MAKE A LIVING AT IT OR GET RICH DOING IT AND I KNOW THERE IS A GOOD CHANCE IT WILL GET TORE UP  BUT.... I SURE DO ENJOY TH TRACK AND THE COMPETITION vvrrrmmm   THANKS   OH BY THE WAY   MY NAME IS ERNEST LANGLEY AND I DRIVE THE 1E THAT HAS CHASE 1 CHASSIS ON IT IN SS   COME BY I LOOOVE TO TALK   GET IT FROM MY MOMMA   

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
U Suck

« Reply #32 on: June 27, 2009, 04:24:57 am »

Mind your own business 88. The 39 and Mr. Arbing cleared it up on the phone. Your 2 cents is just that, 2 cents! I certainly owe him a phone call as well.
Pages: 1 2 [3]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: