Golden Triangle Speedway
December 18, 2014, 12:30:45 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets just race......please,,,  (Read 3064 times)
haulsas

« on: June 25, 2009, 02:47:10 am »

stop all the crud.,,,and just go in a circle...who won,,,who didnt,,,who will,,who wont,,,just enjoy being able to go out there and drive,,,,,if you can do that, you are alot better off than most....yeah, your car is going to get tore up....fix it and shut up about it....cause you know what,,when you have raced more than TWICE, you're going to tear some cars up too. That's why they call it racing, not follow me around until I get the checker flag...yeah, the cornermen are going to miss what's going on in the corner sometimes, so is the flagman. It's because they're human beings. They're caught up in the race. If they weren't, they wouldn't be human and they wouldn't be out there to be part of racing......it's just all about fun. If you ever forget that, you're not racing anymore. You're just somebody's pain in the ass and even if you do get a trophy at the end of the night, you still aint gonna be a winner. But, if you have something to say to somebody, go to them and say it....not on this forum...cause there's nothing like the interaction between people who share such a passion for racing, though they might possibly have a bent frame and with that, I bid you goodnight.  P.S. Glenn's tone of voice when he's angry is different than when he's on the microphone at the track, however, he's still a very charming individual...like I said earlier....goodnight.
dirtworks52

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 02:57:30 am »

pop the top again   lol Smiley Wink Cheesy Grin Shocked Cool Roll Eyes
redroosterracing

« Reply #2 on: June 25, 2009, 03:09:19 am »

AMEN   HAULSAS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
Colie

« Reply #3 on: June 25, 2009, 03:12:10 am »

I just kept handing him beers until his blood pressure went down. It was like tranquilizing a gorilla. Let's race. It's all good now. Thank God for Glenn.
Brian88

« Reply #4 on: June 25, 2009, 04:29:59 am »

I bet you never tear up that pretty Limited you have Haulsas!!! Grin Grin
gfi17ps

« Reply #5 on: June 25, 2009, 05:54:12 am »

Everybody wants to race then we can race thats fine, but all of this could have been avoided if the 66 would have just come up to me after the race and said he made a mistake and was sorry my car got damaged, thats all i wanted from the beggining. you stay out of my way, i'll stay out of yours, we're not friends but we'll be cool, but dont think i'm the least bit afraid of you. Thats all i got to say on here.
haulsas

« Reply #6 on: June 25, 2009, 11:12:06 am »

ok sweetie....
U Suck

« Reply #7 on: June 25, 2009, 05:25:05 pm »

Wow, now drama in the Pure Stock class? I guess the Jr. Mini's are next!!!
cherokeeracer

« Reply #8 on: June 25, 2009, 07:50:18 pm »

I hope not!  See ya'll tomorrow.

#55 Dad
bigdog50

« Reply #9 on: June 25, 2009, 08:14:59 pm »

Hey Mr.Richardson i don't remember if i talked to you or Shelby about the hobby stock class drivers are buying bikes for ages 4 to 11 or 12 year olds on July 3rd to give away at intermission and if i missed any other driver in our class please contact me 659 2103 if you would like to join in and if you can't i understand thanks kw e-mail keithbigdog50@yahoo.com
cherokeeracer

« Reply #10 on: June 26, 2009, 12:56:19 am »

Bigdog50,

Yes you did.  We will see what we can do about that!  It sounds like a good idea. 

Later,
29 & 55 Dad
jbtuner
« Reply #11 on: June 26, 2009, 02:02:26 pm »

I don't know how anyone can believe that if you build a car, take it to a dirt track, line up with 10-20 other cars and go as fast as you can in a circle that,,,,,,somehow,,,,your cars not going to get tore up.......FIX it and come back next weekend...thats racing.   By the way....our drivers working nights and won't be able to race tonight Haulsas...so we go from 8th back to 12th again....we're trying to give you a chance to get ahead. Better take advantage of this double points night cause good Lord willing we'll be back next week to play catch-up again......
dirtbag

« Reply #12 on: June 26, 2009, 03:38:33 pm »

fenders and doors tore up is normal but bent frames is stupid ... you must have plenty of money to keep building new cars ... besides this all started because of the ss class . its way to rough and i dont care what you think about it if your not in the class .
haulsas

« Reply #13 on: June 26, 2009, 06:29:52 pm »

I quit caring about points along time ago...I just like going out there and having fun..Its more fun that way....the ss noise started under a different thread.,,,its called 40 SS...check it out...
« Last Edit: June 26, 2009, 06:32:01 pm by haulsas » Logged
jbtuner
« Reply #14 on: June 27, 2009, 03:37:38 am »

MAN.........HAULSAS......tough luck....Watched the broadcast on TDN from Crockett. Loved it man. Sorry about the car problems,,,the feature started out good for you.

Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: