Golden Triangle Speedway
July 24, 2014, 12:15:08 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Lets just race......please,,,  (Read 2938 times)
haulsas

« Reply #15 on: June 27, 2009, 04:48:46 am »

That was the first axle that I have ever snapped...lol....its all good though...I have some more at the house....Aaron was running really good,,thought he was gonna pull it off...But, it wasnt happening tonight...I think I got 10th....last..lol....who cares...at least I was laughing about it when I left...cya
jhhuff2003
« Reply #16 on: June 27, 2009, 06:13:19 am »

no, I got last.11th :'( :'(
haulsas

« Reply #17 on: June 27, 2009, 01:21:27 pm »

did you get bent up?? It was sorta odd that there were 4 cars Pure Stocks lined up...andd all of them got flats...I think I'm gonna race full moons from now on....lol.......hope your car is good....cya in a week....
jhhuff2003
« Reply #18 on: June 27, 2009, 04:40:02 pm »

No nothing got bent (except some sheetmetal),it just rolled the tire off the rim.
haulsas

« Reply #19 on: June 27, 2009, 05:00:38 pm »

I lost everything from the axle on...I have a pile of parts so I'll just put it back together. I have to change the motor out anyway, been needing to freshen the one in it for a while. I just got the new one back from Dave on Thursday. Maybe I can keep up with ya'll then...
bigdog50

« Reply #20 on: June 27, 2009, 06:15:12 pm »

Hey haulsas how is your leg man Shocked Shocked Shocked sorry about the water gun lol just trying to cool things off in the pits and have alittle fun also i hope it's not to bad  Shocked Shocked
haulsas

« Reply #21 on: June 27, 2009, 06:54:00 pm »

I'll make it, I'm on crutches now....lol...I just hope it's a pulled muscle and not torn. I have been working outside from day light till dark just about everyday, and then drinking some beer while I have been mess'n with that car. I think i may have been a little dehydrated and that was what caused it..the water gun and get'n wet felt good...Bring it again,,,lol,,,I wont try to out run you this time..My calf looks like it has half an apple stuck in it....That was a messed up night for me...better luck next time huh...I took 2 vicodin and drank a beer...watch'n the discovery channel now....laugh'n my azz off at stuff that I am sure isnt funny to a normal person,,.cya later...
redroosterracing

« Reply #22 on: June 29, 2009, 01:28:33 am »

haulsas, is that a pic of your axle tube on Ron Skinner photos?   how they say   Been there done that.   just an ole drippin hole   its a good pic,  kinda makes you go OUCH!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
haulsas

« Reply #23 on: June 29, 2009, 02:12:08 am »

yep, I busted an axle...raced all this time and only lost one axle that has busted like that one....I usually change them every few months,,but let that one go for a while......and idios...lol.....
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: