Golden Triangle Speedway
October 31, 2014, 05:27:13 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Special Thanks  (Read 3808 times)
bigdog50

« Reply #15 on: June 30, 2009, 02:15:07 am »

Thats funny brownbrother racin bring it don't sing it lol Grin Grin Grin Grin i'm in the process of building a 40over motor a throwaway motor that will fly i mean will fly i have three motors to go so bring it,i love it lol the more pressure the better i preform i may be old but i am real competive at my age baseball,football,and my real sport is basketball so bring it lol tennis anyone lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin just having fun brownbrother racin but if you would like to try your luck at basketball let me know lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin ;Dlet'sdo it in the dirt
bigdog50

« Reply #16 on: June 30, 2009, 02:25:49 am »

This is fun to be able to talk about racin and kidd each other and have fun with each other about racin and we know we are all serious lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin thats fun i love it 
622dad

« Reply #17 on: June 30, 2009, 02:29:53 am »

40 over so that would make it say 355ci + another 40 ci itsnt that wat u meant to say dog.  anyhow dog i need give you a bike to give away for us think we need a few weeks of dont think we going to make it.
bigdog50

« Reply #18 on: June 30, 2009, 03:01:22 am »

All i'm just saying is i'm running a 355ci and in the process of building a 40 over Sonny and my good spare is a 60 over with 2 years on it and my heads will be out sometime next week and the block will be out in three weeks and freshened up the 40 over will be a throw awaymotor if i need it or someboby to borrow if need be the big dog
bigdog50

« Reply #19 on: June 30, 2009, 03:20:53 am »

What happened at 105 i notice you and 3d finished in the back did you tare up your car and what about the 3d if you need something let me know please try to make it ,did Kirby have another flat and not cause a caution lol see you friday i know you can make it and bring a bike it's going to be fun for the kids i might even bring my pressurized water gun to spray the fans with ice cold water lol frozen fans lol i also have a water ballon thrower that will reach about 40 yards but i gess i need to get with glen before i do that lol you think p.s. i shot haulass friday with my other water gun just playing around and he blew out his calf muscle ,the water was ice cold but i felt bad after he limped off so that being said i need to get with glen before i do this lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
622dad

« Reply #20 on: June 30, 2009, 03:42:39 am »

well matter of fact , got aflat when was down 4 laps.  And on that engine thing that went south too! don't have spare finished, bent rear housing, starter quit workin, fly wheel teeth bad, car really beat up. We just need a break so i can figure out some extra horses to put under the hood. Like u and ever one else we want to win rite now we don't have enough ponies to do so. So we will regroup and try again in a couple of weeks.  Now if you want loan us your 355ci +40ci throwaway we might get up front with you and few other bad ass hobbies.  Oh 3D carb problems.
haulsas

« Reply #21 on: June 30, 2009, 05:46:45 am »

hey big dog, bring the toys and have fun....that was a pending injury from the military that finally gave up on me...I think my bright idea of run'n 1/2 marathons and acting like i'm still 20 got the best of that calf muscle..I think if I take it easy I can still run the half in San Antonio in november....But, its gonna be a cast for a while...It wasn't you having fun...hell..squirt me again...I wont try to run this time.....lol........smile about it,,hell,,, I am..they gave me some Vicodin....
kena

« Reply #22 on: June 30, 2009, 11:43:33 pm »

DON'T HAVE TOO MANY BEERS W THE VICODIN == MIGHT MAKE YOU CRAZIER THAN YOU ARE NOW.....JUST LET YOUR CALF RECUPERATE....WOULD LIKE TO SEE BIG DOG CHASING YOU...I MIGHT BRING VIDEO CAMERA TO FILM ==  MIGHT EVEN MAKE SOME $$$$$ ON MOST FUNNIEST VIDEOS === JUST JOKIN
CAN'T WAIT TO SEE EVERYONE FRI.
jbtuner
« Reply #23 on: July 01, 2009, 01:22:42 pm »

No wonder HAULSAS CAN'T DRIVE........HE'S TOOOOOOO STRAIGHT at the track !!!!!! HeHeHeHe!!!!!

Looking foward to passing him again this Friday night !!!!!!  LOL !!!!!!

Mrs......
haulsas

« Reply #24 on: July 01, 2009, 04:25:36 pm »

In the words of Bill Clinton "I feel your pain",,however, I feel that you should select a more formadable opponent to hone your exstensive racing abilities on, say for instance you could exercise your passing skills on Ben Harris. Or possibly, Mr. Mekalip....at any rate, whoever you pass I can asure you that I will not be on the menu of selection for the evening of July 3, 2009. However, I asure you I will select a suitable seating assignment to view your passing skills in their entireity. I only have wishes and desires of good luck with the fame and fortune this will bring you.
jbtuner
« Reply #25 on: July 01, 2009, 10:46:38 pm »

MUST BE THE BEER N VICODAN'S........WE'LL MISS YOU !!!!!!!   wE PICK ON YOU CAUSE YOUR THE ONLY ONE WE CAN GET AROUND AND GET AWAY WITH IT !!!! He He He !!!
« Last Edit: July 01, 2009, 10:56:10 pm by jbtuner » Logged
haulsas

« Reply #26 on: July 01, 2009, 11:21:40 pm »

Beer taste good, had to quit with the pain killers, after a day or two of those you feel worse than if you would have if you didnt take anything at all...Maybe I could trade them for some car parts...just joking,,,gonna give them to my dog when/if we evacuate again. have to break them into tiny bits........
bigdog50

« Reply #27 on: July 02, 2009, 03:51:18 am »

Hey haulsas your leg is in a cast for real,you have got to be joking sorry man seem like everytime i play around either i or somebody gets hurt so i will leave my water guns HOME.We had a water and a water ballon fight at my and sisters house one time,and my brother in law got on top of the house to dump a ice cold cooler on my head but he said he forgot about the two full beer cans left in cooler and both of them nail me in the head and damn near knocked me out lol Grin Grin Grin but they didn't bust on my hard head lol Grin Grin Grin and you know what i did with them after that( i turned them up and empted both cans)lol Grin Grin Grin ;Dsee yall friday
haulsas

« Reply #28 on: July 02, 2009, 05:07:33 am »

yep, I have a walking cast, that is not to be walked with...however, it works just fine to walk with, lol......It suprised me too..I have torn muscles before, and I knew what it felt like that night. I just didnt want to say it....It'll line out,,,you just kicks some ass on friday...that way I can say he kicked their ass and tore up my leg...lol......he's a tough customer.......cya friday....beer taste good especially when some one hits you in the head with it.....take care....
« Last Edit: July 02, 2009, 05:14:34 am by haulsas » Logged
jbtuner
« Reply #29 on: July 02, 2009, 01:24:40 pm »

Haulsas...I thought you were going to New Bransfels this weekend? if your coming to the track...are you going to b able to drive. You know we were just picking on you i hope ?  Either way I hope you get to feeling better. CU Friday night.
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: