Golden Triangle Speedway
October 31, 2014, 04:42:41 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Congratulations on your first win for the Limited 31T  (Read 1505 times)
31 RACER

« on: June 29, 2009, 02:15:44 am »

We took Tyler over to Cleveland Saturday and he got his first career win in his heat. He started 2nd row outside and on the 2nd lap took the lead for his first win ever.
Then he started the feature on the pole and led the feature from green to checker.
As a dad of a 17 year old running in this very competitive class I am very proud of him.
We have had a lot help from Chuck Dunlop and Gary Watson that has helped him on this accomplishment.
It is nice to have these 2 guys for Tyler to talk to about set up and stuff so that we can make better adjustments on the car is very.
We also want to thank the Seals for the transmission; we never have trouble out it.
« Last Edit: June 29, 2009, 02:20:45 am by 31 RACER » Logged
Ace

« Reply #1 on: June 29, 2009, 02:59:50 am »

i herd there was a big wreck on lap 2 and only 5 cars left to race after that.  Grin  Grin....
Im kidding. Congrats on the first heat and feature win. Its nice to get your first. But both firsts in one night makes it all the sweeter.
Jonathan Johnson

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 05:05:03 am »

Congrats Tyler!!  That is awesome!

JJ
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 02:26:16 pm »

congrats tyler!

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Brian88

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 05:04:32 pm »

Congrats Tyler!! I assume the motor is running good!! Grin
j-dub

« Reply #5 on: June 29, 2009, 08:18:46 pm »

Congratulations on your victory saturday Turbo Tyler~~!! Wink Sorry I couldnt be there but as you know I had my little man! I am very proud of you!! I guess its time to go ahead and order that flouresent orange simpson helmet about 3 sizes bigger than normal! hahahahahahaha congrats though little buddy~! Wink Kiss Wink Kiss Wink Kiss

Jeremy Watson

go hard, do work
j-dub

« Reply #6 on: June 29, 2009, 08:20:49 pm »

ohhhhh yeah........."pats on the butt"........good game!!  lol

go hard, do work
Fergie2589

« Reply #7 on: June 29, 2009, 10:54:21 pm »

Congrats Tyler you and the TDK Motorsports crew deserve it after all the terrible luck yall have started the year with.   That first one is the hardest to get the nerves settle down some after that one!!

Josh Ferguson
"Wrecker or Checker Motorsports"

Special thanks to: God, Carlton & Dayne Wright, Showtime Signs, Racing Engines by CB, Speedway Contruction, Rashall Racing, Silsbee Family Medicine, PDQ Plumbing, LC Electric, Pat Foreman Racing Heads, Kountze Enterprizes, A-1 Rentals, Family and Friends.
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: