Golden Triangle Speedway
October 22, 2014, 07:51:37 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: big fight in grand stands?????  (Read 3304 times)
racin747

« on: July 11, 2009, 04:58:51 pm »

Hey i dont know who seen it or who all helped but their was a group of dum asses who tryed to jump officer davis and the track owner and just know everyone joined in on it to help though that was great. then i started thinkin as much as officer davis  does out there maybe glenn outa do an appreciation  night for him just a thought... what everyone think?Huh
moose

« Reply #1 on: July 11, 2009, 07:54:18 pm »

I usually don't post anything I leave that to the wife, but last night that was completely out of control. This is where I bring my kids and their friends, but if some of these dumb asses want to keep this going then maybe the true race fans should step up also to put a end to this.
I have the upmost repect to Officer Davis for all that he has done for the track and his country. You dam right we need a nite for him and I'm really happy that no children were hurt. If you can't control yourself and your drinking then keep you stupid ass home.
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #2 on: July 11, 2009, 08:07:33 pm »

personally i think there needs to be a drinking area away from everyone else or just no drinking at all. I know alot ppl that will not come and watch me race b/c of the loud and stupid guys. That is just the rep that dirt track racing has and we can change the reputation but somthing is goin to have to give before that happens. I hope that GTRP sees these posts and revises there guidelines.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
cherokeeracer

« Reply #3 on: July 11, 2009, 08:22:46 pm »

Well said BrownBrothers!!!  I couldn't agree more!

No drinking at all would be my vote.
dirtbag

« Reply #4 on: July 11, 2009, 09:29:40 pm »

i dont even drink . but if you cut out drinking then you probably cut out half the fans ...jmo
strocker ace

« Reply #5 on: July 11, 2009, 09:35:27 pm »

i agree dirt bag
haulsas

« Reply #6 on: July 11, 2009, 09:43:15 pm »

Yes Mr. Davis does and excellent job at the track. Lots of people dont know it but when he disppeared for a while last year he went on active duty with his unit and was deployed. He does a great job for us and enjoys being out at the track. It would be nice to have an appreciation night for him.
   I like to bring a cooler with me to the races and drink and have a good time when I am not racing. But, if it has to come to "No alcohol at all" then we will lose alot of people on the fans side. BrownBrothers had an idea. Create a drinking area, and section it off. But, if you do that then someone wont get their spot they have been setting in for ever. Like someone mentioned earlier, What if one of the kids would have gotten caught under two men fighting and been smashed against the bleachers. Great post for who ever started this thread.....
« Last Edit: July 11, 2009, 09:51:39 pm by haulsas » Logged
stupadasso

« Reply #7 on: July 12, 2009, 12:02:47 am »

Silsbee track had a section of stands that was for alcohol and such and had areas for no alcohol. Maybe this would be an idea for GTRP.

I really enjoyed the races last night and I thank Glen and the whole GTRP staff for the free admission night. I go to the races every week and these driver appreciation nights help with the budget.

I also agree that trooper Davis does a great job at the track and I feel more comfortable knowing that he's there. For those that helped Trooper Davis, (and you know who you are) a hearty thanks goes to you. And for those that stood around with your fingers up your a$$es, shame on you!  To see a friend, and I consider Trooper Davis as such, in a bind and not help is something that I could never do. A Trooper Davis appreciation night is definitely something that I would support.

Thanks Trooper Davis!!!
redroosterracing

« Reply #8 on: July 12, 2009, 01:49:38 am »

I never knew his name, but always talk to him. Just glad they are all ok and they got the idiots!!!!!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
Pregnant goat racing

« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 02:32:30 am »

Words of wisdom for the few who are without wisdom..the cops will kick your ass,,,,that is what they are paid to do...Thank You Mr. Davis for the good job you do and for keeping things under control. If your a dumb redneck and dont understand this,...please understand....when you see a cop at an event....That is your personal ass whipping,,,waiting to happen....so behave,,dont act like your at the laundryomat...or wal-mart...and you will leave with your ass intact....and no jail/ticket fees that will cause you to be behind in the compensatory payments to your baby momma....that is what you get for holding up the race with your stupidity,,,,oh and have a good nite....lets race
« Last Edit: July 12, 2009, 02:39:44 am by Pregnant goat racing » Logged
number88fan

« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 04:27:25 am »

I think at Silsbee the designated drinking area was called the staging lanes.
racin747

« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 04:35:10 pm »

well i dont think that the idea would be to stop the drinking but to definatly keep order everyone has seen dumasses act lik that the only ting to do would be to just make examples of the fools.... hopefully those heatherns arent coming back.
number88fan

« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 06:19:44 pm »

What kicked the whole situation off? I wasnt there and the whole idea of jumping a cop, much less Highway Patrol sounds insane.
newguy

« Reply #13 on: July 13, 2009, 07:12:13 pm »

Yes Mr. Davis does and excellent job at the track. Lots of people dont know it but when he disppeared for a while last year he went on active duty with his unit and was deployed. He does a great job for us and enjoys being out at the track. It would be nice to have an appreciation night for him.
Yeah I remember that.  He is a great guy and fun to talk to.  Just don't cross him LoL  Grin
HookemHorns

« Reply #14 on: July 13, 2009, 10:57:58 pm »

yea i was in oklahoma so please tell wat happened?

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
Pages: [1] 2 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: