Golden Triangle Speedway
October 24, 2014, 04:00:47 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: big fight in grand stands?????  (Read 3307 times)
00wallcrawler

« Reply #15 on: July 13, 2009, 11:12:34 pm »

Glen told me he had some young out of work comedians at the track (must have been because if some one is not paying to hear that kind of language you don't speak like that in front of women and children) The were practicing their jokes for the audience and Glen ask them to audition down at the local night club.They instead wanted to be stunt men for an episode of Walker so they found Mr Davis and he showed them how to act when you have a face full of mace ( the real bad stuff not the stuff at the quickie mart).They just did not know they would have to pay for the instructions or it was a one night only performance never to be seen at GTR again (hopefully).
HookemHorns

« Reply #16 on: July 13, 2009, 11:19:45 pm »

lol dang all the good stuff happens when i am not there!

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
number88fan

« Reply #17 on: July 14, 2009, 01:10:56 am »

Yeah a face full of pepper spray will change your immediate outlook on life. I think its more fun to see how people react cause everyone acts differently when they get hit. Damn I wished I could have been there.
haulsas

« Reply #18 on: July 14, 2009, 01:57:30 am »

Tazer baby,,,Tazer,,,wanna see some Tazer next time.....right in the freakin neck....
number88fan

« Reply #19 on: July 14, 2009, 02:21:45 am »

I think the screaming you get from a recently pepper sprayed individual is priceless, I got hit twice while I was in the Army as "training". I didnt feel very trained up, just swoll up and wishing I could put the fire out.
number88fan

« Reply #20 on: July 14, 2009, 02:23:37 am »

The State Troopers get sprayed and have to fight off two or three people and maintain their composure. I fought off one person and forced open my eye to find a weapon on the ground and about drowned putting out the fire.
Brian88

« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 02:25:21 am »

I like the CS gas we had in the Gas chamber while in the Army. It did a great job of clearing your sinuses.  Grin
number88fan

« Reply #22 on: July 14, 2009, 02:30:49 am »

CS is like cinnamon tic tacs compared to oc pepper. The worst part about CS was having a battle buddy who choked up and your ass stayed in there longer because of him.
haulsas

« Reply #23 on: July 14, 2009, 02:32:04 am »

Its odd that you say that, I was the NCO in charge of the CS chamber while I was stationed at Bragg..You could see some real funny stuff in that little room....I also liked to take smoke grenades and unscrew the detenation fuse from the housing and pour CS powder into the grenade housing, that way people just thought it was a smoke grenade. When they got in the smoke it was to late to do anything about it....lol....
number88fan

« Reply #24 on: July 14, 2009, 02:33:39 am »

yeah in PLDC we walked right into a "smoke screen" that was actually a cs grenade. The suck factor was 100%.
number88fan

« Reply #25 on: July 14, 2009, 02:35:25 am »

I got hit with oc pepper the first time as inprocessing in Fort Leavenworth to work in their jail. The second time was to become an oc pepper, forced cell move team instructor. Still sucked.
haulsas

« Reply #26 on: July 14, 2009, 02:47:20 am »

yep its some bad stuff...I used it to secure blind spots in out perimeter while in the field. A little secret is to cuff your arm over you mouth and breath through the fabric. It will work until the mosture from your breath saturates the fabric breath slow and hold your breaths as long as you can, when it gets wet,, then your up shit creek. Grunts were running into the smoke to protect their miles gear from going off. I told them to quit, they laughed and said what are you gonna do..Well, I was the Observer Contorller for employement of Chemical warfare, meaning CS gas and training aids for Nerve Agent. Next time a smoke grenade was thrown I did it..It had 2 capsules of cs in the fuse housing. When they ran out of the smoke I shot everyone of them and set off their miles gear. It was sorta funny,,then the smart ass that had said "What are you going to do" I laughed and said,,,that is what I am going to do.....enjoy your walk to the Holding area....Dont you miss the military....
number88fan

« Reply #27 on: July 14, 2009, 02:52:33 am »

I miss the people but i damn sure dont miss the job.
haulsas

« Reply #28 on: July 14, 2009, 02:59:27 am »

yep, it was like having an apartment building (barracks) full of brothers. I had buddies that would beat the hell out of each other on a pt run and then pay the same person way into a bar that night to party with them....It was definetly a different way of life...I miss the people too....Where are you at work,,,,,
number88fan

« Reply #29 on: July 14, 2009, 03:08:12 am »

do you mean what am i doing now or what i did in the military?
Pages: 1 [2] 3   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: