Golden Triangle Speedway
August 28, 2014, 05:01:55 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: A Good Night to "Pull Vacuum" in PS  (Read 6897 times)
dirtbag

« Reply #30 on: July 20, 2009, 09:05:21 pm »

Man I'm trying to. The guy at the machine shop called today and said block was junk.  crank is now junk. So I need a block. Anyone got 1. Call me if ya want to sell it. 3501815. 
bigdog50

« Reply #31 on: July 20, 2009, 11:46:09 pm »

The machine shop said the block and the crank is junk well can you get that block and crank from that machine shop because i would like to have both if you don't mind i would like to look at them.What did the machine say what was wrong with them. I have a two bolt 40 over block that might go 60 over and i have a standard marine block but that one i would like to keep or get some good money for it.
haulsas

« Reply #32 on: July 20, 2009, 11:48:11 pm »

Moulton123 for president..he knows what he's talking about....write a book MR. Moulton,,,.....I'll buy it....
bigdog50

« Reply #33 on: July 20, 2009, 11:54:26 pm »

It doesn't take much these days to be president if you know what i mean not to take away from Moulton123, hell haulsas i'll vote for you if you run for president lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
dirtbag

« Reply #34 on: July 21, 2009, 12:00:52 am »

How much for the good block. 
haulsas

« Reply #35 on: July 21, 2009, 12:26:30 am »

yeah,,thats a good point big dog.....lol....
dirtbag

« Reply #36 on: July 21, 2009, 12:32:39 am »

I meant how much for the marine block ?hook me up big dog.   
maddog

« Reply #37 on: July 21, 2009, 02:14:54 am »

thank you jud, i couldnt be out there with out big dogs help. i dont have alot of money to do this but he has gave me parts without question to allow me to race. he is a great guy and i am proud to call him my friend. he has the same passion for racing that i do and is grateful that the good lord allows us to enjoy our passion week in and week out. thank you gtrp, for a great place to race.  ss38 come get some!!! Cool Cool Cool

Madison racing#3
st.stock38

« Reply #38 on: July 21, 2009, 02:53:19 am »

no thanks! no need to run with hobbys in a purestock class, and the last time i looked this was a public forum, it's ok for you all to cry and moan as long as you race there.  no keith don't remember no pacifier?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 03:00:18 am by st.stock38 » Logged
bigdog50

« Reply #39 on: July 21, 2009, 03:12:10 am »

LOL ss38 the last time i raced you in cleveland with my hobby they made me run yall's street stock class a couple of years ago and i wore your ass out nowhere to be found on the track and the tech officials said somebody was crying about street tires and the tires yall was running couldn't hook up i guess it was you and yes this is a public forum but all i'm saying is bring your car out and stay out of pure stock business lol and yes it's our track so let it be.So if you can't run with the big dogs in all classes STAY YOUR ASS ON THE DAMN PORCH LOL AND leave pure stock alone they can handle there on problems lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin AT GTRP the big dog #50
st.stock38

« Reply #40 on: July 21, 2009, 03:24:25 am »

we do have a purestock and was gonna run there some but, when the ones that do run crys and moans, about it what makes you think people that are halfway legal are gonna come and donate to the class. seems like theres just alot of it going on in that class,  yes i rember that run you refering to and that was not a good night for the st. stocks. i think that was the first time they realized just how bad those pull off were. give me a street tire anyday over those bad boys.  i was hoping to get to gtrp before the end of the year but just can't catch a break with the economy lately. so just been watching ethan race.
bigdog50

« Reply #41 on: July 21, 2009, 03:38:13 am »

Yes the economy has hit me also at my job no overtime in the oil field work and thats why i don't travel to race on sat at times and those pull off is why i don't race street stock i'm hoping for a tire change and maybe some overtime on my job next year to race street stock if i don't sell my car next year, i hope and pray for the economy will pick up lol it's hard to sell a dirt car right now if you know what i mean lol i guess ethan is you son and what class or is this a friend i don't know lol
st.stock38

« Reply #42 on: July 21, 2009, 03:59:50 am »

son!
haulsas

« Reply #43 on: July 21, 2009, 12:53:10 pm »

I am not sure on this so bare with me. The pure stock class is supposed to be the class for someone to break into racing...So, when someone starts racing, and they feel like racing is like the rest of things. Meaning when you see something that isnt right, you try to change it. Some feel the best way to do that is to bitch about it, or keep bringing it up till everyone is ready to puke from hearing about it. Sometimes, peoples opinions dont match and it starts an argument on here. By, the time people get some racing in and move up to another class what ever they were belly aching about has included them in some way or another and now they have been on both ends of the stick. Meaning they realize now that racing isnt going to be reinvented to suit them. I think that is why you dont see the upper classes on here crying about this or that...Maybe they are spending their time working on their cars instead of get'n on here and belly aching..I like to get on here and see whats up with everyone..I actually created a 2nd name so I could start an argument with myself to see where it would end up...but, Micheal Jackson kroaked and I got caught up in morning for the loss....and lost my focus....
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 12:54:41 pm by haulsas » Logged
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #44 on: July 21, 2009, 12:55:09 pm »

hey maddog i here you kieth gave us a chance to race this year we are running one of his  back up hobby motors,the hurricane flooded our home and i sold out completely to help fix the house and then after we got back in the house i bought a camaro from Stuart and was going to run it the following season then Kieth called me one evening and told me he would loan us a motor this year and i really didnt know him that well hes just a good ole boy who loves this stuff.We are 4th in the points in a motor that hey threw together in a nite or two not to bad just glad we are racing.  THANKS Grin   Jud
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: