Golden Triangle Speedway
September 20, 2014, 07:55:40 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: box car races  (Read 2714 times)
bigdog50

« on: July 23, 2009, 01:26:53 pm »

I noticed the kid need to wear tennis shoe and socks as part of there race and pit stop,but can the kids have velcor straps tennis shoes for laces or do they need to be tie up laces on there shoes and do the socks need to be ankle socks or over the calf socks ( loop hole in the rules) lol  Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin  And we know some kid will show up like this lol , just having fun with this, i know the kids will and i don't have any kids in this event lol it's going to be fun to watch lol Grin Grin Grin Grin
GreyBeard
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 02:16:32 pm »

BigDog50...we're going to have to turn the Dog Catcher out on you if you dont stop stirring up the pot  haha
U Suck

« Reply #2 on: July 23, 2009, 02:43:33 pm »

Keith you know these kids will spank that slow hooby that you attempt to run! Cheesy
bigdog50

« Reply #3 on: July 23, 2009, 03:59:00 pm »

LOL i'm just saying some kid will show up with velcro tennis shoes to get a advantage lol and other will have tie up lol and no i'm not stirring the pot lol i'm just saying lol  which dog catcher lol ha ha
gearhead1

« Reply #4 on: July 23, 2009, 08:41:42 pm »

Keith is there going to be a protest fee of some sort! We might bring the kids out. Can you groove or sipe the shoes? LOL Man iam very impress with Golden Triangles way of getting the fans involved. I wish 105 would do something like that for the fans. Every week the track has something. good job!

HOBBY 45
GreyBeard
« Reply #5 on: July 23, 2009, 09:15:32 pm »

the dogcatcher always chasing you on the track  who u think?
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 09:41:27 pm »

gearhead1 i think they should introduce the regular classes every week like the sprint car drivers unless its a special event, like one class every week i think that would be cool or every once in a while. what do yall think?
JUSTME00

« Reply #7 on: July 23, 2009, 10:07:47 pm »

JUDD THAT WOULD BE COOL HUH? JUST ONE CLASS A NIGHT AND ROTATE EACH WEEK... GOOD LUCK FRIDAY NIGHT.. I WONT BE THERE.. MY NECK IS TOO SORE FROM GETTING SLAMMED LAST FRIDAY NIGHT.. LOL.. NAA I GOTTA WORK
bigdog50

« Reply #8 on: July 23, 2009, 10:14:33 pm »

No i don't think there will be a protest lol and yes bring your kids we have good races in all classes the hobbies gave 34 bikes away for kids about three weeks ago,and yes i think they should introduce the first class of the feature every week that would be neat.
gearhead1

« Reply #9 on: July 23, 2009, 10:28:36 pm »

Is there a thickness on the cardboard to be used? I was thinking about putting some stagger in it for him. Like one platform shoe glued to the tennis shoe?LOL Really it should be cool to be watch.

HOBBY 45
gearhead1

« Reply #10 on: July 23, 2009, 10:34:55 pm »

That would be cool Cage Rattler. Big H had at the front gate a different car everyweek, so the spectator can meet the driver and the kids can see the cars up close.

HOBBY 45
maddog

« Reply #11 on: July 24, 2009, 01:13:18 am »

garrett has been soaking his feet in wd-40 all week. ha ha Grin

Madison racing#3
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #12 on: July 24, 2009, 03:36:15 am »

yea sorry about that JUSTME00 they got stacked up coming to the green but thats the 2nd week in a row ive seen the bottom side of a car well dont work to hard and yall have a good weekend.
105fan

« Reply #13 on: July 24, 2009, 11:04:32 pm »

i remember when 105 used to throw peanut butter crackers to fans in a giant slingshot and used to take a hand full of candy and chunk it out in the crowd (i was too small to catch much so i went under the bleatchers and found the candy that fell through). but they never did anyting like come meet the drivers during intermition. Come to think of it they always had somting like reverse races so it was pretty cool. But i still think it would be a good idea to do driver autograph sessions during intermition.
GreyBeard
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 05:57:49 pm »

WHAT A RACE.......THE KIDS REALLY FIRED UP THOSE ENGINES LAST NIGHT. AWESOME RACING KIDS..NO BLACK FLAGS...ONLY THE GODEAUX CARS WOULDN'T FINISH...THERE'S ONE IN EVERY PACK.
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: