Golden Triangle Speedway
October 22, 2014, 09:29:44 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: box car races  (Read 2741 times)
dirtworks52

« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 09:21:40 pm »

you got some balls talking crap on my kids like that  besides that they finished the race.
lets see if you how big they r give me a call 7901928
dirtbag

« Reply #16 on: July 25, 2009, 09:49:22 pm »

grey beard that wasnt cool at all
Colie

« Reply #17 on: July 25, 2009, 09:54:02 pm »

Greybeard...you ought to be ashamed of yourself. Those are kids out there. Those are not adults. It's one thing to get on here and talk smack about adults, but to do it to kids is unacceptable, tactless, and classless. That little boy probably got embarrassed or sad or upset for a million reasons that little CHILDREN get upset and for you to get on here and slam him like that really shows what kind of person you are. Every one of those kids out there should be proud of themselves for getting out there and trying. Let's remember the keyword here...kids...children...babies. Honestly...what a jerky thing to say... Angry
haulsas

« Reply #18 on: July 25, 2009, 10:01:59 pm »

What was funny about the whole deal was the false start from the begining.....Nobody said jack@#$% about it.....they just had fun...kids didn't care...there is something to be learned from that....cause..."Holy hell if it would have been a race for a little bit of money...If that would have happened..naw,,hell, I'm gonna be honest...I would love to see that happen in a real race....so we could compare the adults to the kids....that would be hiliarious....the kids would be the only ones that hadn't made an ass of themselves..Little Godeaux you did great....best of all you had fun at it......thats what its all about....
dirtworks52

« Reply #19 on: July 26, 2009, 12:08:33 am »

thanks for the replies.
Little Godeaux must have been upset with me   his bottom hit the ground pretty hard  and i stuffed his little foot in his shoe with his socks all wadded up.  It was a blast and i had fun building the cars  and the look on there face was one that i will never forget.

oh yea and still waiting for that call greybeard!!!!!!!!!!
GreyBeard
« Reply #20 on: July 26, 2009, 06:30:43 pm »

I apoligize to the young Godeaux for my drunkin comment. It was not intended towards the younging.

As, for the father, No, I don't have balls, they took em 12 yrs ago. I'm on oxygen, hospice & morphine. I'm in a wheelchair &  live alone with my dogs.  I'm not suppost to drink with the morphine but, i do, . the comment was meant about your whinning, you have a way of turning things around & like i said I was drunk & should've not been online. There I said it. Bye.
haulsas

« Reply #21 on: July 26, 2009, 09:58:25 pm »

Hey Graybeard, that was a good apology. I have been guilty once or ten times for anhuscer busch speaking for me....Hope the things you mentioned as far as medications work out for the best, sorry to read what your wrote. I think I may know what your dealing with from my family experiences although I couldn't imagine doing it alone.....Kyle Daniel....# PS 66...(409) 651-2865...sometimes you make friends in the oddest situations.....Take Care.....
« Last Edit: July 26, 2009, 10:03:00 pm by haulsas » Logged
JBTuner
« Reply #22 on: July 27, 2009, 03:21:31 pm »

Hey Haulsas...sorry you were to tired to race Friday night. Was it because of the knee? How'd that turn out for you ? I didn't notice if you were still wearing the brace or not when I passed you by in the stands. I guess you noticed we made some major weight changes to the car. He was ready to crash it into the wall head-on at full speed, he said. We're switching it back to the way it was (for dble pts night). He fought that wheel all night long. A special thanks to Mark Harris for trying to help us on that weight change. You never know how it'll work out until you try it. Getting ready for Friday night. Hope you'll be on the track. Mrs.JBT
haulsas

« Reply #23 on: July 27, 2009, 04:21:50 pm »

Yeah, I will be back, I worked alot of overtime that week and didnt get to mess with the car. Pipeline companies aren't real interested in dirt car problems when their pumps arent spinning..gee wonder why...lol....but, thats fine with me its more money to waste on that car.... I will see ya'll friday...the legs doing great...thanks for asking...
« Last Edit: July 27, 2009, 04:35:19 pm by haulsas » Logged
Wolf

« Reply #24 on: July 28, 2009, 11:56:54 pm »

greybeard where you live i come and visit you
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: