Golden Triangle Speedway
August 22, 2014, 01:41:34 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: GREAT VIDEO TDN  (Read 738 times)
strocker ace

« on: July 25, 2009, 06:36:26 am »

HATS OFF TO THE GUY RUNNING THE VIDEO GREAT JOB KEEP IT UP LOT OF GOOD FOOTAGE. TDN GLAD YOU FOUND SOMEONE TO VIDEO THE RACE HE OR SHE DID A GREAT JOB MY DAD GOT  TO WATCH IT FOR THE FIRST TIME MADE HIM FEEL GOOD HE HAS BEEN SICK AND COULD NOT MAKE IT TO THE TRACK  KEEP IT UP.
larkin19

Gonna get a little SIDEWAYS!!!!!!!

« Reply #1 on: July 25, 2009, 06:51:45 am »

I second that Jonathan, I have had people come to watch the races both in person (when able) and the broadcasts that can't wait to come back or watch live!!! One is even looking for a Street or Hobby stock class car. Talk about HOOKED!!! Thanks TDN and GTRP

Special thanks to: Jamie Bryant, Fine Signs and Graphics, Rashall Racing, Ferguson & Wright Racing and the crew Chryslynn, Larkin, Trenton.
JUSTME00

« Reply #2 on: July 25, 2009, 11:52:31 am »

I AGREE THANX FOR WHAT YALL DO... ITS COOL TO STILL SEE THE RACES IF YOU CANT MAKE IT THERE.. THANK YALL
audreywood
« Reply #3 on: July 26, 2009, 03:10:33 am »

I am glad you all have a live video feed so my dad could see the race.  The  footage was great and I hope whoever ran the camera will be there from now on, or you will get someone permately to video.  The camera person was great.  My dad was very glad and excited to be able to watch.  He used to go to races every weekend years ago. 
Pages: [1]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: