Golden Triangle Speedway
April 24, 2014, 03:22:01 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: wow!!! that was fun haha!!!  (Read 10443 times)
U Suck

« Reply #30 on: July 29, 2009, 05:55:00 pm »

Brian, the only reason I am jumping on him about it is that he came over to big dog's pit all bowed up ready to turn loose on someone. #50 did nothing to warrant that on Friday.
dirtbag

« Reply #31 on: July 29, 2009, 06:10:33 pm »

to be fair he is a rookie with a fast car most rookies dont have a fast enough car to cause trouble . take it easy on him
bigdog50

« Reply #32 on: July 29, 2009, 06:37:09 pm »

Yes your right brian and so are you dirtbag and brian if you can give him some pointers if the car is that loose in the corners to ease out of the gas and the car won't spin out.He spun out in front of me and i hit his bumper while he was already gone i guess thats what he was mad about after the races .I spun out in the heat race in front of the field and i thought i was going to be a pin ball lol but i went a head and looped it and got the hell out of there and still got called for a caution lol he will learn that in time i guess and if comes to my pit area again like he did he will learn not to come there again also because my wife was there for the first time in years so i didnt get to bent lol let things cool down first lol Grin Grin I did it when i was a rookie lol
Iced Out Kustomz

« Reply #33 on: July 29, 2009, 06:42:54 pm »

im a rookie i just dont have a fast car haha

-Jarrett 4098935407
Grumps

« Reply #34 on: July 29, 2009, 07:06:17 pm »

It doesn't matter how fast a car is OR whether he is a rookie or not...that fact remains 21 needs to simmer down on and off the track.  It is not a laughing matter when he takes others out of the race because of his crazy driving. Then after the race he is trying to be a hothead about people "gettin into" him!  Has he ever thought of apologizing when he gets into someone?Huh  If he is a rookie, someone needs to teach him some manners about racin.  Undecided Undecided
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #35 on: July 29, 2009, 07:23:55 pm »

the apoligizing part dont work out 75% of the time because of the "phantom" car got into them. Now if i ever find that "phanton" car Im going to whip his @$$ David brown.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
U Suck

« Reply #36 on: July 29, 2009, 07:45:59 pm »

the apoligizing part dont work out 75% of the time because of the "phantom" car got into them. Now if i ever find that "phanton" car Im going to whip his @$$ David brown.
Get to whippin, they are everywhere... Just start swingin in the pits and you may land a phantom blow!  Grin
Grumps

« Reply #37 on: July 29, 2009, 07:52:01 pm »

Ain't it funny how everyone on the track see's how wild 21 is but the flagman???  wonder what he is watching during all the action???
bigdog50

« Reply #38 on: July 29, 2009, 08:04:03 pm »

Well take a chill pill man lol my car is ready for friday see yall friday if weather holds up, that flagman might have blinders on or overrides the spotters call don't know lol Grin Grin Grin anybody know when is the last points race is on sch.
Grumps

« Reply #39 on: July 29, 2009, 08:09:42 pm »

schedule says 9-25-09 last points race
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #40 on: July 29, 2009, 08:25:16 pm »

I hope yall know I was just playing around.. Stuff happens on the track and when adrenaline gets flowing we all do things that we regret. As far as Jason, he's a good kid, he's got a fast car and still working on the handling issues!! We've swore up and down there's been bad calls made on us. After reviewing the tapes some of them were right so we don't agree with. It'll come out in the wash. Your going to replace skins, axles, tires..etc. I still get excited when Grant and Johnny hit the track so I'll keep on changing those things as long as I feel like that! It's all about the excitement!      David Brown

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #41 on: July 29, 2009, 08:30:29 pm »

I meant Josh not Jason.. oops

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
bigdog50

« Reply #42 on: July 29, 2009, 08:32:39 pm »

Amen David  what i don't like is when all that adrenaline is flowing somebody goes to there trailer , if the a driver would wait alittle while things would smooth over better lol
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #43 on: July 29, 2009, 08:55:31 pm »

your right, emotions are at highest when you come of the track and thats when the most restrait needs to be used,But there aint nothing a box of rivets or a welding machine cant fix.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
bigdog50

« Reply #44 on: July 29, 2009, 09:26:26 pm »

Yes i know i had to use the welding machine yesterday and when Grant and i was racin friday in the feature we was laping the 8 car i  cliped his right front bumper and i think it bent my bead lock ring and then coming out of four it was some kind of slik lol 1 @ 2 was ok but coming out of 4 i hit the damn wall i guess that made the tire go down because Keith lee got real loose and i don't even know why i was that high anyway lol shit happens,  with 17 cars and starting in the back and just 15 laps thats not enough laps i think if we have over 15 car in the feature we should run 20 laps what do you think i don't know lol Grin Grin Grin ;Dbut 5 more laps is more strain on the drivetrain comon lets get on the soul train lol Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin Grin
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: