Golden Triangle Speedway
October 24, 2014, 04:44:51 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: Calling all Street Stock  (Read 2351 times)
U Suck

« Reply #15 on: August 09, 2009, 07:58:59 pm »

Red,

Glenn said that Cleveland is going to follow suit with GTRP. Crewchief, as far as getting the car count to 14, this is obviously to show the dedication and will for the street stock to remain. Not that difficult in my opinion. Then again, it may be a challenge considering this years car counts. We all know that the car counts will not be consistent but I belive that if everyone pulls together and makes it happen this class will be around for next year. I do realize that this class has quite a few "recreational racers". What I mean by that is that there are quite a few drivers that can't commit the time or money it takes to run on a consistent basis. Its a shame too because I know these cars are bad azz cars that will be going to the scrapyard because the class will be done and too much have been done to the cars to convert to hobby stock.
U Suck

« Reply #16 on: August 09, 2009, 07:59:56 pm »

Red, ss is off next week. Sad
dirtbag

« Reply #17 on: August 09, 2009, 08:16:13 pm »

MINE WONT GO TO SCRAP YARD .  i guess im that recreational racer you were talking about
U Suck

« Reply #18 on: August 09, 2009, 08:19:22 pm »

No Gerald, I guess it did sound like your car but there are several of them in the class you know that. Your car is certainly worth a few bucks anyway@@@ Grin... I know that you are just as frustrated as anyone else here.
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #19 on: August 09, 2009, 10:16:24 pm »

im suprised glenn has keep running us so much battleground doesnt run ss ,105 runs ss once a month i think and i dont know about willis but anyways kudos to Glenn for running us so much if it was anybody else we would be running once a month also.The cars that are ready need to race there ss we bring are 8th place car every week if you want this class to survive bring your cars.
Slickyone

« Reply #20 on: August 10, 2009, 12:53:16 am »

Im new in this class just ran mine this friday i will be there to support,my take on this low car count is there is other class also low on cars, ive seen less than ten cars in every class this year. It takes money on both sides track and racer to race every week.There is alot of fans that like the street stock class if they decide not to run us next year I think they will lose people in stands. Me im not changing I'll run where ever they race this class. Times or tough for everybody something can be done to keep this class.

CEnderle

C1 Street Stock
redroosterracing

« Reply #21 on: August 10, 2009, 01:15:17 am »

cagerattler, that was fun huh?   thats all i do it for is the fun   i enjoy racing with you and yall, IF WE COULD ONLY RACE WITH THE OTHERS   lol   hope i didnt crowd you too much, was trying to keep it clean after that last episode   haha   still having troubles with my car from that wreck a few weeks ago, but im out there   your right   thanks glen for racing SS

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #22 on: August 10, 2009, 01:42:10 am »

rooster its all good when it gets tight its fun , maybe we can get up front once or twice before the season ends. Grin
redroosterracing

« Reply #23 on: August 10, 2009, 01:49:44 am »

cross your fingers when you draw at the gate  lolololol   its all good   i enjoy the hell out of it anyway!!!!!!!!!!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
bigdog50

« Reply #24 on: August 10, 2009, 02:08:26 am »

Thanks Justme00 the car was losing fuel pressure half way down the straight away and i did finish 3rd but the 2nd place car got dq for ford 9" rear end and hiem joint shocks so i finished 2nd on that note.Friday night the problem started about 5 laps to go in the feature i thought i fixed the problem because it didn't act up in the hot laps so i guess i'll be buying a fuel pump this week or get a kit for my barry grant fuel pump more money lol Grin Grin Grin
CAGE RATTLER

« Reply #25 on: August 10, 2009, 02:09:32 am »

slickyone,good luck and  if you need anything please ask or if we can help yall in anyway let us know. Jud
mod101

jhracing101

« Reply #26 on: August 10, 2009, 05:11:53 pm »

Well what we had was not a excuse it was just we didnot have a motor. We have been faithfully running this class for four years and loved every bit of it.. We will continue to. We now have a motor and WILL be BACK. We are not giving up! Just took longer than anticipated. See Yall Friday...

it is not how hard you hit,its how hard you get hit and keep moving foward!!!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: