Golden Triangle Speedway
December 19, 2014, 09:10:06 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1] 2   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: SORRY ABOUT THE FENCE GLEN  (Read 2378 times)
3DHOBBY

« on: August 10, 2009, 09:40:12 pm »

GLEN,
       JUST WANT TO SAY SORRY FOR WRECKING THE FENCE, BUT IF U LOOK AT THE VIDEO AND MY RIM IT WASNT MY FAULT.....IT JUST SUX TO KNOW U HAVE TO FIX SOMETHING ELSE....WE APPRECIATE ALL THAT U DO OUT THERE AND THANK U FOR GIVING US A FUN PLACE TO RACE (WHEN THE CAR AINT TORE UP).....WE R GOING TO TRY TO BE BACK IN A COUPLE OF WEEKS...SORRY AGAIN....THANKS AGAIN.....DARRELL AND KIM RHOADES 3D HOBBY
HookemHorns

« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2009, 01:20:57 am »

dont be sorry its racing

00 racing.....Cant Hang.....Cant Stay
bigdog50

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2009, 01:29:40 am »

Hey Darrell do you need a sub frame the pic's look like the right front is bent bad glad your ok but thats twice you hit that wall before the race even got started did you reverse the stagger again thats what you said happened last time or did you forget about that other car on the outside of you on the start of the race i seen the video that was a hell of a hit that other car didn't get out of the gas and let you in.
jlewis

« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2009, 01:42:36 am »

Bigdog, Im new to the sport and learning as I go, should the other car let out of the gas and let him over?
redroosterracing

« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2009, 01:46:03 am »

only if you had your turn signal on!    couldnt resist    i tried to get in the high crew friday nite and almost did the same thing

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
bigdog50

« Reply #5 on: August 11, 2009, 01:59:59 am »

No not really but at the start of a race and a wreck like that before you get to the flag stand i think is crazy and by looking at the video the 3D didn't hold his line and cut in front of the other car but i'm glad everybody is ok and i hope he gets his car fixed.And i might add your doing a good job jlewis #01 your first year of racing and where was you sat.didn't see yall at bg.I want be at bg this sat i will be in Austin but i will there friday
3DHOBBY

« Reply #6 on: August 11, 2009, 03:10:15 am »

THANKS  FOR ASKING KEITH BUT WE HAVE A DONOR CAR.....AND IF YOU LOOK AT THAT VIDEO AGAIN REAL CLOSE U WILL C THE OTHER CAR (NOT MENTIONING ANY NUMBERS) TURN INTO ME AND NEVER LET OUT OF THE GAS HE DID THE SAME THING TO THE #2 LATER IN THE RACE MAYBE HE JUST DONT LIKE BLACK CARS....LOL....DAMAGE IS PRETTY BAD BUT WE HAVE AN AWESOME WELDER AND HOPEFULLY WE CAN BE BACK IN A COUPLE WEEKS
pbrown

« Reply #7 on: August 11, 2009, 10:46:18 am »

shoot dont worry about that fence. glenn loves doin all that kinda stuff. he told me just the other day that he hopes somthing
breaks or gets tore up soon or he is going to run out of anything to do.
GTRP
Administrator

« Reply #8 on: August 11, 2009, 08:53:55 pm »

Thank you Mr. Brown for finding me more things to do.  Would love for you to come and help me with the projects.  You know how it is, always more fun when you have help! Grin

Oh yes, Darrell, I will be working this Thursday from 12:00 am until 4:00 am on the fence.  Already had that time scheduled, just put the fence project in there instead of sleeping Roll Eyes

Darrell, reall, it is ok, just glad that you are ok.  Anyway, Donna got to ride Sean's 4-wheeler and he drove fast. She always loves that.

I think we only have one more full moon race....

See everyone Friday!

Glen
jlewis

« Reply #9 on: August 11, 2009, 10:14:50 pm »

Too much trouble changing that rear end to run BG every weekend.  Might try it again in a couple weeks.
pbrown

« Reply #10 on: August 12, 2009, 12:08:37 am »

your welcome glenn just trying ta keep ya busy you know what they say about idle hands.
racefan7r

« Reply #11 on: August 12, 2009, 01:37:32 pm »

i am the one that hit you 3 D an i did not hit you on purpose you came on to my side an i had no place to go an i didlet out on the gas  but it all happen so fast there was no place to go. i donot go out an try to tear peoples cars up cause i know how it is to have to work on them plus the cost to repair them.an no i donot have a problem with black car's. friday night was the first night out with that car an that is why i ask to be put in the back again i am sorry it happen but thats racing hope there's no hard feelings
bigdog50

« Reply #12 on: August 12, 2009, 03:06:20 pm »

Hey Jason leave your 656 gear in a couple of weeks and run it in bmt with small tires it's not that bad ,then you can run bg without changing gears i did it the last week
3DHOBBY

« Reply #13 on: August 12, 2009, 07:40:40 pm »

hey racefan7r no hard feelings.....now my wife and i have something to do toegther all week after work.....man its just racing its not the first one we have torn up and im sure it wont be the last one.....we will get it fixed just takes a little time....i didnt mention ur name r number becuz i didnt want any hard feelings....dont worry about it and give em hell Friday nite c yall in a couple of weeks...
racefan7r

« Reply #14 on: August 12, 2009, 08:46:44 pm »

thx  glad there are no hard feeling's  an hopefully you will be back soon i know i have had a few cars tore up too lol! but like you said that's racing  an there are no hard feelings here either   i know you did not put my name or number an that show's you were not trying to cause any hard feeling's but i answered cause i did not want hard feelings an to let you know i hated it happen also
Pages: [1] 2   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: