Golden Triangle Speedway
December 18, 2014, 10:10:35 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRP statement regarding Battleground Speedway  (Read 3058 times)
redroosterracing

« Reply #15 on: August 19, 2009, 01:28:43 am »

WELL SAID!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   BIGDOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The closer to the front you get, the faster the cars are....
pitguy

« Reply #16 on: August 19, 2009, 03:13:29 am »

I have been reading all this and talking to friends back home because I am stuck in OR working.We race all over with ascs but now I am going to ask a ? that has been on my mind.Is it posable that Mike started this hole thing to get his #'s up. I don't know him from adam nor do I know anyone from hrp.I hard times people do stupid things and i was just thinking that it could be Mike starting the rumers about hrp.That is just my thought.So personal I would stop raceing at both tracks until they both grow up.I would love to see Mike put on a lie detcter to see if he isn't the one that started this.If it comes out that he did who would suport Bg then.
U Suck

« Reply #17 on: August 19, 2009, 02:37:56 pm »

How would this benefit Mike? He has been forced to make the move. Car counts dwindling due to higher payouts by HRP. Nobody is disputing that. I don't understand what your point is.  Huh
pbrown

« Reply #18 on: August 19, 2009, 02:50:05 pm »

mikes car count was already up
U Suck

« Reply #19 on: August 19, 2009, 03:00:56 pm »

Guess I just assumed the car counts were down but the point is still valid. If he were doing so great why make the move. He knows that HRP is putting pressure on him to move.
bigdog50

« Reply #20 on: August 19, 2009, 03:07:05 pm »

All those free tickets to special events that they send will go into the trash i won't even give them away and everybody else should do the same because they get you with paying to park so that should tell you something about that track(hrp),
Chit Strtr

« Reply #21 on: August 19, 2009, 06:22:56 pm »

I've got 36 tickets to this weekends race at HRP, and they're all in the trash. Maybe they will send me some more...... Grin
B52 crew

« Reply #22 on: August 20, 2009, 08:48:46 pm »

Car count is down at both HRP and Battleground, last week HRP had 42 cars and Battleground had 51 not much difference, 105 had like about 100 but 3? were the mini sprints.  So it sounds pretty much like a split of cars to me.  I have noticed a difference in the people running HRP now, they are friendly and trying to make things better, I don't know of any track around that will make every racer or fan happy 100% of the time.  We have been in racing for 20 years(owning cars everything from WOO sprints to ump mods, to purestock) and there has been calls at every track or someone at every track that we do not agree with, but you have to take the good with the bad and move on.  If it is GTRP, Battleground, HRP, 105, Gator that you like support your track and stop dogging the others.  Lets go racing everywhere you want to be!!!!
U Suck

« Reply #23 on: August 21, 2009, 01:41:30 am »

Take the blinders off Mr. Ed. That's you B52 Crew. Just criticizing others for their practices.
bigdog50

« Reply #24 on: August 21, 2009, 02:46:00 am »

I wouldn't race there if they paid me(hrp) and those free tickets for surp late models i would throw away and wait for the ascs sprints to come to gtrp and go there ,all hrp is a one groove track anyway who likes that, all other tracks have atleast two grooves.
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: