Golden Triangle Speedway
October 31, 2014, 07:10:46 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RACING  (Read 13330 times)
JBTuner
« Reply #15 on: August 18, 2009, 10:05:35 pm »

I'm staying outta this one !!! LOL
jlewis

« Reply #16 on: August 18, 2009, 10:21:53 pm »

Your right I-1-2 a couple times and both times used on me, Im not complaining just a rookie making mistakes, dont want nobody thinking Im a rough driver.
Fergie2589

« Reply #17 on: August 18, 2009, 10:24:50 pm »

Jlewis maybe they are getting you and the other Brown brothers car mixed up havent seen you be to rough cant say so much for the 00 car!!

Josh Ferguson

00 Limited Modified

Special thanks to: God, Carlton & Dayne Wright, Showtime Signs, Racing Engines by CB, Speedway Contruction, Rashall Racing, Silsbee Family Medicine, PDQ Plumbing, LC Electric, Pat Foreman Racing Heads, Kountze Enterprizes, A-1 Rentals, Family and Friends.
jlewis

« Reply #18 on: August 18, 2009, 10:37:09 pm »

Its hard for me to tell whats going on up there, those guys are usually a half a lap or so ahead of me, one of these days im gonna learn how to make that car go fast around a corner without spinnin out and when I do maybe I can get in on some of that up front action. Grin
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #19 on: August 18, 2009, 11:18:01 pm »

Josh you forget that I am a rookie also and yes i have made mistakes but you cant say that other racers have driven me clean

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Fergie2589

« Reply #20 on: August 18, 2009, 11:41:53 pm »

Everyone has done there share of rubbing but there is a difference between rubbing and beating the hell outta each other. The way I look at is if i have to beat or RUB to gain a position then you have not truely earned that positon takes more skill to pass clean then it does to push your way through.  Grant you have the best money can buy and you  are a good shoe you dont have to touch anyone to get around them patience is a virtue!!!!

Special thanks to: God, Carlton & Dayne Wright, Showtime Signs, Racing Engines by CB, Speedway Contruction, Rashall Racing, Silsbee Family Medicine, PDQ Plumbing, LC Electric, Pat Foreman Racing Heads, Kountze Enterprizes, A-1 Rentals, Family and Friends.
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #21 on: August 18, 2009, 11:49:20 pm »

josh which race are you talking about? B/c if you are talking about last week then you are way out of line. I have the video if you would like to see it.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Fergie2589

« Reply #22 on: August 19, 2009, 12:04:18 am »

Im not gonna argue on here with you I have watched you race all season im talking in general. Although, I do recall you slamming into the 3 car in the heat and no black flag or warning was issued. Also when the lead car is bumped from behind it is not his/her fault. He/she is to maintain his/her line and if the driver perssuing the lead is good enough he can drive around with out contact whatsoever!

BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #23 on: August 19, 2009, 12:08:58 am »

I have not one clue what you are talking abt? Lead car?

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #24 on: August 19, 2009, 12:13:17 am »

I guess you ARE talking about last week...lol

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Fergie2589

« Reply #25 on: August 19, 2009, 12:14:43 am »

Generally speaking-one senario of many.
If you can justify your actions on the track and it makes you feel like you have raced clean when you leave then continue. It makes me feel like a better driver when I walk away with 'same car' I showed up with regarless of finishing position. I was simply stating my opinion on the matter. Take it or leave it.

bigdog50

« Reply #26 on: August 19, 2009, 12:18:24 am »

That flagman has blacked flag me a few times over the years 3 that i know of ,once i spun on my own this year and the other just bumping somebody 3yrs ago oh and stoping me at the flag stand on hot laps and chew me out and said i was going to fast in hot laps lol i told him the speed limit was on the highway and a few more words, but lets hurry the show
pbrown

« Reply #27 on: August 19, 2009, 12:25:38 am »

i agree with the flagger keith most of the time you are going too fast lol Grin Grin Grin
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #28 on: August 19, 2009, 12:30:00 am »

I guess no one out on the track has ever done anything wrong including you Josh...thats funny to think that you have never done anything wrong. Sounds like to me your a lil bias.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
Fergie2589

« Reply #29 on: August 19, 2009, 12:38:43 am »

I never said that I was 'with-out' fault. Like I said previously: everyone's guilty of a little rubbing but there comes a time when it's out of hand. I have made my share of mistakes but never with the intention of driving through someone to win a race. I also have never tried to 'justify' them. I have no problem swolling my pride if I am in the wrong and offering an apology. You can only play the "Rookie" card for so long. Not everyone on the track is as blessed with 'unlimited' funds as some. Many of them spend thier last dollar to make the show. They are in it for the love of racing and not to thrash all week to get it BACK going.

Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 ... 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: