Golden Triangle Speedway
October 31, 2014, 09:39:42 am *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: RACING  (Read 13310 times)
BrownBrothersRacing

« Reply #30 on: August 19, 2009, 12:46:33 am »

First i have "swolled my pride" numerous times to drivers for doing something that was my fault. Second Unlimited funds? You have not idea what you are talking about. Y are you talking about a class that you dont even drive in? If there is a problem in hobby we can handle it. I am very approachable.

Brown Brothers Racing
          GB 1B
bigdog50

« Reply #31 on: August 19, 2009, 12:58:37 am »

Grin Grin ;DHey pbrown i like to put the pedal to the metal and that day i made some changes and it worked lol thats like friday i though i had a fuel pump problem and spent 90.00 on a fuel pump and all it was the regular thats wasted money to me lol Grin Grin Grin ;Di  i don't normally run hot laps unless i make changes that only puts extra laps on my old truck motor lol Grin Grin Grin Grin see yall friday with my new truck gear lol Huh Huh Huh
pbrown

« Reply #32 on: August 19, 2009, 01:02:26 am »

everyone has their own opinion on whats clean and what dirty. most of the crap get startedwhen the car in front slides up just enough for the2nd car to get up to their quarter panel or door then the leader tries to reclaim the low groove. my opinion is the leader lost that groove and im not going to just give it back .
bigdog50

« Reply #33 on: August 19, 2009, 01:03:53 am »

Hey racefever when you going back to work
Fergie2589

« Reply #34 on: August 19, 2009, 01:05:17 am »

I've never called any names, just spoke the truth about what i've saw! If anything i've said has offended you in anyway then i guess you are guilty. This is a free message forum i can speak freely on any topic I like. Also, I still have several good friends that do race in that class. your not the only one guilty of ROUGH driving its in all classes.

Special thanks to: God, Carlton & Dayne Wright, Showtime Signs, Racing Engines by CB, Speedway Contruction, Rashall Racing, Silsbee Family Medicine, PDQ Plumbing, LC Electric, Pat Foreman Racing Heads, Kountze Enterprizes, A-1 Rentals, Family and Friends.
pbrown

« Reply #35 on: August 19, 2009, 01:06:17 am »

keith i want ta know where ya get your old trucks
Fergie2589

« Reply #36 on: August 19, 2009, 01:07:11 am »

PBrown that is simply solved, If the lead car is ahead then its still his groove still dont make it ok to hit him. There is a brake pedal in those cars

Special thanks to: God, Carlton & Dayne Wright, Showtime Signs, Racing Engines by CB, Speedway Contruction, Rashall Racing, Silsbee Family Medicine, PDQ Plumbing, LC Electric, Pat Foreman Racing Heads, Kountze Enterprizes, A-1 Rentals, Family and Friends.
pbrown

« Reply #37 on: August 19, 2009, 01:13:19 am »

like you said everyone has an opinion and thats where your and mine differ
Fergie2589

« Reply #38 on: August 19, 2009, 01:15:09 am »

Jlewis maybe they are getting you and the other Brown brothers car mixed up havent seen you be to rough cant say so much for the 00 car!!

The other one was when you slammed the 3 car only comments that I specificly pointed you out  and I stand behind both those, The others were generally speaking.

Fergie2589

« Reply #39 on: August 19, 2009, 01:16:05 am »

PBrown just remember one day your son will be that lead car and there will be someone faster behind him!!

dirtbag

« Reply #40 on: August 19, 2009, 01:22:33 am »

give it a rest i think you have tried to make your point
pbrown

« Reply #41 on: August 19, 2009, 01:22:57 am »

it happens all the time . but ive taught my son that if he slides up then dont try to reclaim the low groove until hes clear
bigdog50

« Reply #42 on: August 19, 2009, 01:25:26 am »

Hey dirtbag where are you racin this weekend
Fergie2589

« Reply #43 on: August 19, 2009, 01:26:34 am »

Good night to all see everyone at the track enjoy the free advice! lol

dirtbag

« Reply #44 on: August 19, 2009, 01:26:46 am »

no where . we are going to bring it fri to hot lap   . i have two football players one on fri and the other plays thur and sat
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: