Golden Triangle Speedway
April 21, 2014, 03:01:50 pm *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: SMF - Just Installed!

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Down
  Print  
Author Topic: HRP the new Saturday night home for the Texas Dirt Network...  (Read 1816 times)
U Suck

« Reply #15 on: August 30, 2009, 05:23:29 pm »

Pbrown, you can think it is sad all you want but some people feel betrayed by HRP and do not care to follow that track and their crappy management. Call it what you like but everyone is entitled to their opinion. So I can say that I think it is sad that you hold your stance. Where did Jonathan say that105 backed out? How in the world do you know the financial terms of the deal anyway? Did you just assume this? With the car count last night at 105, I doubt that The Angel Bros are blowing 105 out of the water.
U Suck

« Reply #16 on: August 30, 2009, 05:31:13 pm »

Furthermore if it were a no brainer, why did it take him a couple of weeks to decide? Sounds like you are either callenging his decision making skills or our mental aptitude.
pbrown

« Reply #17 on: August 30, 2009, 06:06:16 pm »

ok    ill feel sad and you can feel betrayed. works for me.
U Suck

« Reply #18 on: August 30, 2009, 06:18:49 pm »

Glad you understand.
dirtbag

« Reply #19 on: August 30, 2009, 08:04:32 pm »

Can we all just get along ?105 has the car count because he runs classes that hrp doesn't (hobby and street stock ). It really don't matter where the guy goes to do tdn some will like it some won't. Hrp has a very nice place to race. The track is a little to big and that makes the racing boring. Jmo. Take it or leave it
racin747

« Reply #20 on: August 30, 2009, 08:31:20 pm »

i support jonathan also dont take it wrong way but if that was the case all along then why was he announcing at battleground all along.... just funny. went to cleveland last night was very good racing that place is defineitley a fun track and surface was great i broke in heat but oh well ill go back for sure... lol unless seth angle makes them switch to fridays then. i race bmt then
U Suck

« Reply #21 on: August 30, 2009, 08:52:59 pm »

Gerald, gettin along is no fun at all! This site would shut down. In all seriousness, I believe that Jonathan had his mind made up all along. He was concerned about the backlash from the whole battleground-hrp around here. Thngs settled down and he chose hrp. Just my theory. You said a mouthful when you said the races there are boring. They are not running one of the most exciting classes and dominant classes and that is the hobby. Plain and simple, who in the world would support a track that doesn't support you?
00wallcrawler

« Reply #22 on: August 31, 2009, 03:54:04 pm »

Jonathan did not have a choice he took the only track offering him a place, Basil changed his mind at the last minute (who knows why) and Jonathan became an HRP employee. I personally think 105 lost out but that is not my decision to make.Jonathan is welcome to come over any time HRP lets him off and he can watch the races on me. Buster Deen
« Last Edit: August 31, 2009, 03:57:01 pm by 00wallcrawler » Logged
JSanford

« Reply #23 on: August 31, 2009, 04:49:31 pm »

Jonathan did not have a choice he took the only track offering him a place, Basil changed his mind at the last minute (who knows why) and Jonathan became an HRP employee. I personally think 105 lost out but that is not my decision to make.Jonathan is welcome to come over any time HRP lets him off and he can watch the races on me. Buster Deen

Thanks Buster, I was truthfully looking forward to getting to know you - everyone I talk to (Glenn, Phil Dixon etc) all say good things about you!
Pages: 1 [2]   Go Up
  Print  

Jump to: